• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Delicious Pork Chops: New Recipes & Ideas!

In summary, pork chops can be breaded, fried, or baked. There are many different recipes that pork chops can be in.
ChefMary412
What would you do with pork chops. i always bread them, fry them and then fully bake in the oven... new ideas are needed please!!! Maybe I can use one of the PC rubs?

spritz with oil, sprinkle the rub on, and cook in the grill pan. I do this a lot and will actually be doing it with chicken tonight.There is also a good pork chop recipe in It's Good for You.

I love pork chops and here are some recipes I use:

Stuffed Pork chops courtesy of Paula Deen

4 (1 1/2 to 2-inch thick) pork chops, bone-in, split to bone
1 pound bulk sausage, split into 4 equal portions
House Seasoning:
1 cup salt
1/4 cup black pepper
1/4 cup garlic powder

Olive oil, for brushing

Set up grill for direct grilling. When coals are white hot, spread them evenly and place grate on top to heat. Meanwhile, stuff each pork chop with sausage and rub meat liberally with House Seasoning. Secure each pork chop with a wooden skewer or toothpicks (remember to remove before serving). Brush oil on grill grate to prevent sticking. Place pork chops on grate and grill until nicely browned, about 5 to 6 minutes. Turn and repeat process. An internal temperature of 160 degrees F is recommended for pork. Make sure your sausage stuffing and pork chop is thoroughly cooked.

You can also add sauteed mushrooms, cheese and bacon to your pork chops and bake in 350 degrees for about one hour. Check them after 45 minutes.

Or use bell pepper, onions, or other veggies in your pork chops. There is always stove top!
Now I'm hungry!!

Debbie :D

Flatten, stuff with cream cheese and jalopenos, secure with toothpick, season and bake.

I do a pork chop spaghetti that my family loves.

Salt and Pepper (and/or use a TPC rub) the chops, then brown in a little bit of EVOO. Once you have a good crust, add some Worchestshire (sp?), 2 small (or 1 large) can diced tomatoes, and 1 packet of onion soup mix. Cover and simmer until chops are cooked through. Remove chops and dice; add meat back to sauce.

Sometimes I add a few tablespoons of butter to add extra richness to the sauce.

Serve over spaghetti noodles with parmesean cheese.

I add canned corn the the left overs, and make a sort of goulash. Serve over egg noodles.

I rarely make pork chops, but when I used to make them I would put taco seasoning on them and fry them. They were easy and good.

DH LOVES our BBQ Rub on pork chops. He puts a little oil on the pork chops, rubs them with the BBQ Rub and grills them. About the last 5-10 minutes, he puts the BBQ sauce on them.

He has been doing the boneless ones, though. He says they taste like boneless ribs!

My DH likes them sautéed in olive oil, then smothered in cream of mushroom soup. They are simple and all the kids love them when I fix them. I usually have mashed potatoes, and green beans.

I made the Apple Glazed Chicken (but with pork chops) from the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook. I also made mashed sweet potatoes & fried cabbage. YUM!

I have used both the jerk seasoning and the morrocan seasoning on pork chops. Both are great! I especially like the morrocan.

Crock pot, add your fave BBQ sauce, turn on...DONE!

I like to grill em... sprinkle with Nature's Seasoning and put them on the grill. To keep them moist, I use indirect heat; flame on HIGH on the left side of the grill, chops on the right side. Close the lid & let em cook. Flip once or twice. Indirect grilling takes a bit longer, but the meat doesn't dry out.

Now everyone don't make fun of me BUT I LOVE Shake N Bake pork chops. :)

I sautee them up in a frying pan until fully cooked and then on the side make some stuffing with apple cider or juice in place of water and add some chopped apples at the end - DEEEELISH!!

You can also put them in a skillet (12in of course), add 1 can golden mushroom soup, 1 can french onion soup, cover and cook. This works well with bonless skinless chicken breasts too. I serve with mashed pototes 9the soup mixes make a nice gravy, and a veggie of some type.

1. What are some unique flavors or ingredients to use when cooking pork chops?

Some delicious and unique flavors to try with pork chops include a sweet and tangy apple glaze, a spicy Cajun seasoning, a savory rosemary and garlic rub, a zesty lemon and herb marinade, or a smoky maple bacon topping.

2. How can I ensure my pork chops are cooked to the correct internal temperature?

The best way to ensure your pork chops are cooked to the correct internal temperature is to use a meat thermometer. Pork chops should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. What is the best method for cooking pork chops to ensure they are tender and juicy?

One of the best methods for cooking pork chops to ensure they are tender and juicy is to brine them beforehand. This involves soaking the pork chops in a mixture of water, salt, and sugar for a few hours before cooking. This helps to retain moisture and adds flavor.

4. Can I use a slow cooker to cook pork chops?

Yes, you can use a slow cooker to cook pork chops. This method is great for busy days when you don't have time to stand over the stove. Simply place the pork chops in the slow cooker with your desired seasonings and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

5. What are some side dishes that pair well with pork chops?

Some tasty side dishes that pair well with pork chops include roasted vegetables, such as Brussels sprouts or carrots, a fresh garden salad, mashed potatoes, or quinoa pilaf. You can also try serving pork chops with a side of applesauce for a classic and delicious combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • supplyhoarder
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
flemings99