• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Bring to a Gift Gala Booth?

In summary, at the gift gala booth, you could bring samples of popular pantry items, conduct product demonstrations, showcase holiday-themed items, offer gift sets, hold a raffle or giveaway, and plan interactive activities to attract people. Remember to have catalogs, order forms, and business cards available as well.
jaj529
I'm renting a booth at a gift gala next weekend. Wondering what to bring. I'm going to make up the batter bowl set and display holiday Catalogs for ideas. I wanted to serve some of the pantry items to taste. I noticed some of you said no food?! Why? I thought it would be a good way to sell pantry items.

Generally you have to have a food license to have food at any vendor event.

I have no idea what to bring to attract people.Some ideas for what to bring to attract people at a gift gala booth could include:1. Samples of popular or seasonal pantry items: While it's true that some events may have restrictions on serving food, offering small samples of popular pantry items can be a great way to entice people to try and potentially purchase them. Consider offering small bites of dips, sauces, or dessert mixes that can be made with Pampered Chef products.2. Demonstrations: Set up a small cooking station at your booth and demonstrate how to use some of the products you have on display. This can be a fun and interactive way to engage with potential customers and showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products.3. Holiday-themed items: Since the gift gala is happening during the holiday season, consider highlighting some of Pampered Chef's holiday-themed items, such as cookie cutters, serving platters, or festive kitchen gadgets.4. Gift sets: Put together gift sets that feature complementary Pampered Chef products and offer them at a discounted price. This can be a great way to encourage customers to purchase multiple items and make gift-giving easier for them.5. Raffle or giveaway: Consider holding a raffle or giveaway at your booth to attract attention. This could be for a popular Pampered Chef product or a gift basket filled with various items. Make sure to collect contact information from participants so you can follow up with them after the event.6. Interactive activities: Think of fun and interactive activities that people can participate in at your booth. This could be a game, a quiz, or a DIY project using Pampered Chef products. This can help draw people in and create a memorable experience for them.Remember to also have plenty of catalogs, order forms, and business cards on hand to hand out to interested customers. Good luck at the gift gala!

What should I bring to the Gift Gala?

The Gift Gala is a special event where guests can purchase Pampered Chef products and also support a charitable cause. We recommend bringing your enthusiasm and generosity to help make the event a success!

Do I need to bring any food or drinks?

No, food and drinks will be provided at the Gift Gala. Your presence and support are what we value the most!

Can I bring a plus one to the Gift Gala?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Gift Gala. Please make sure to RSVP for both yourself and your guest so we can plan accordingly.

Do I need to bring cash to the Gift Gala?

While cash is accepted, we also accept credit and debit cards for purchases at the Gift Gala. This makes it easier for you to shop and support the cause!

Can I bring my children to the Gift Gala?

The Gift Gala is an adults-only event. However, if you are unable to find childcare, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your situation. We want everyone to be able to participate in this special event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kcmckay