• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Time Can We Spill the Beans?

In summary, the Canadian announcements will be posted at 9am central time on Wednesday. The host specials are the best ever, and we have to wait another day to get them.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I have flyers to share but I don't want to upload them until we're clear, and I am at work during the day and cannot upload files to the Tasty Tidbits website until I get home (and I'm on Pacific time!).... so I either do it before I leave work in the morning or y'all will have to wait until I get home.

(well, I guess I could post them here as separate uploads too....)

Well, poop.... at 7 am my time, I am already at work.

You guys are killing me....

But in a good way, right?

If the Canadian announcements are anything like the US, you're gonna LOVE them!

And, it is Tuesday...so, we have to wait another day!!!

22 hours to go...

I will be at my computer waiting at 10:: EDT tomorrow!!!!

Who's in charge of informing us poor, needy (for the scoop).

Puhleeeeze don't make us wait 1 sec. more!:eek:

I'm sure someone will have something ready to go.

I have a show tonight, or I'd get stuff typed up so all I have to do is paste it into a post (hint, hint....)

19 hours, 45 minutes!

I started typing stuff up, so I'll have it and can just paste it into a new thread tomorrow morning.

18 hours, 49 minutes!

You guys should be SOOOOO excited!!!!

Not only are the products cool...

The host specials are THE BEST EVER!

(Curious yet???)

Very curious I am not missing it next year.

I am so excited!!!! I have Bunko tonight so at least that will make the time go by a bit faster. Is central time 1 or 2 hours ahead of pacific?

Oh, duh! If I would pay attention to the posts that I *supposedly* read then I would know it is 2 hours!!:rolleyes:

I'll be here at 7am!!

12 hours, 11 minutes!

You guys are funny

11 hours, 34 minutes to go!

Ann - you KNOW the stuff, too! Are you just torturing them?!? :D

uh-huh!
I've got most of it typed up already, so I can just start a thread in the morning and hit "post" at 10 am (ET).

chefann said:
uh-huh!
I've got most of it typed up already, so I can just start a thread in the morning and hit "post" at 10 am (ET).

I can see you Ann on the other side of the computer tapping your fingers together, smiling and laughing.....

Soon you'll know my little pretties.............:D

Well, I have to say I'm glad Ann has it typed out and ready to send. I can't wait to get all the news. TIA Ann.

rennea said:
I can see you Ann on the other side of the computer tapping your fingers together, smiling and laughing.....

Soon you'll know my little pretties.............:D
Not laughing, cackling. Big difference.

11 hours!Can you even stand it any more?

chefann said:
11 hours!

Can you even stand it any more?

Somebody already spilled the beans to me

Could be worse and the rules could be that nobody can talk until after the Canadian conference:eek:

Would someone please PM me the October Host special? I did receive it from one source but I want to double-check before I finalize the Do You Love a Bargain flyer. I don't want to put it out there and then pull it if it's incorrect! Thanks!

Could be worse and the rules could be that nobody can talk until after the Canadian conference
didn't you hear it has been changed to that! No one can spill the beans until sunday at 1230pm est

Ok now everyone pick your jaws up off the keyboards :)

whats that saying
paybacks a b**** LOL

sorry just had to do it :)
if you can torture us i thought i try to torture back lol

heather9892 said:
didn't you hear it has been changed to that! No one can spill the beans until sunday at 1230pm est

Ok now everyone pick your jaws up off the keyboards :)

whats that saying
paybacks a b**** LOL

sorry just had to do it :)
if you can torture us i thought i try to torture back lol

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

that response took longer than i thought it would lol

Wow, I can't wait to see the flyers!!! Thanks so much for sharing them.

I am SOOO excited about it all!

PampChefJoy said:
Would someone please PM me the October Host special? I did receive it from one source but I want to double-check before I finalize the Do You Love a Bargain flyer. I don't want to put it out there and then pull it if it's incorrect! Thanks!

Sent!:D .....

WOOHOO!! I'm going to bed now and by the time I get to my computer tomorrow AM everyone will be talking already!! Hope I can sleep tonight!;)

2 hours and 6 minutes to go!
I'll have a new thread in the Conference area...

My ED just sent her whole downline a DoYouLoveaBargain flyer with the specials through October! (no pics) though! OOPS for her! (actually sent at around 8am EST)

That's OK, from your upline. But you can't share it around until later.

you're right - Im just on my first cup of coffee! Once I can get pics, I'll update it and post it....it's a nice one.

11 minutes?

Nope- 1 hour, 10 minutes. at 9am CENTRAL TIME, that's 10 am on the east coast.

poo...........

56 minutes!

I know it!! It's 10:15 PM here, and I don't think I can make it 45 more minutes. I have a cold, and I'm just exhausted!!!

But, I'm dying to read all about everything!!!

Go grab a big strong coffee. You'll be so excited when you start reading that it'll keep you up. But it sounds like you need the coffee in the meantime (or a nap).

I didn't get the PM :(

but I went ahead and did it based on what I received, so I hope it's correct.

chefann said:
Go grab a big strong coffee. You'll be so excited when you start reading that it'll keep you up. But it sounds like you need the coffee in the meantime (or a nap).

HA!! I made myself a latte. BUT, I know once I start reading, I won't need the caffeine. The information is going to give me all the adreniline I need!!

Related to What Time Can We Spill the Beans?

1. What is "What Time Can We Spill the Beans?"

"What Time Can We Spill the Beans?" is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn about our products and have a chance to win prizes.

2. How do I attend "What Time Can We Spill the Beans?"

To attend the virtual party, simply click on the link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant and join the party at the designated time. You can also RSVP to the event and receive reminders leading up to the party.

3. What happens at "What Time Can We Spill the Beans?"

During the virtual party, your Pampered Chef consultant will showcase our products and provide tips and recipes for using them. Guests can also interact with each other and ask any questions they may have.

4. How long does "What Time Can We Spill the Beans?" last?

The virtual party typically lasts for about an hour, but this may vary depending on the number of guests and the amount of interaction during the party.

5. Can I still participate if I can't attend at the designated time?

Yes, you can still participate in the virtual party even if you cannot attend at the designated time. The party will be available for viewing for a limited time after the live event. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • jennytodd
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies