• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What the Closest Book Reveals About Me

In summary, the book nearest to the protagonist was turned to page 56 and the fifth sentence was "He is mute. Why?"
byrd1956
Gold Member
Grab the book nearest you. Right now. * Turn to page 56. * Find the fifth sentence. * Post that sentence AS YOUR STATUS. AND POST these instructions in a comment to this status. * Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST book......

"There was a soft glow of green light eminating from her clock, and a thin gleam coming from the bathroom, from the night-light she kept on."

"He is mute. Why?" Nathan asked

I did this on face book and my I forgot to put the instuctions in and confused alot of people.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help you," she said, and excused herself.

Hee hee - what a good line for an exit! Good night, all. I'm so stinking excited about conference, I'm having a hard time winding down to go to sleep!

"And God sent me before you to preserve a posterity for you in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance."

Cover and cook on low-heat for 7 to 8 hours or on high heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours

LOL

It was Mary's turn to wonder. "Does Katie know this story?"

He was starting to fuse science and religion....showing that they compliment each other in most unanticipated ways.

This is a neat idea!

I get so many people - mothers in particular - who tell me they have been babysitting their friends children, and that the children were as good as gold until the mother of the children walked in - and then all of a sudden the children began to misbehave.

Not filling a vase.

from 1001 things it means to be a dad. :) The line before it was "Being a dad means filling your wife's room with flowers. Not filling a vase. Filling the room."

And they took Joseph to Egypt. (Gen. 37:28)

I like a variable lacing system with lacing eyelets that let me change my lace-up pattern.
From The Runners Book of Training Secrets

Clearly my husbands book - there would have to be a bear after me to get me to run and quite frankly if that were the case I would not be worried about how my shoes were laced.

Set your own goals; work your business part time or full time.

Very fun!

FYI that is from the back cover of the NEW fall catalog :p

"Whatever they had identified with, whatever gave them their sense of self, had been taken away."

Still, the idea was scary.

(Says Stephanie Plum about. . .Ranger)

pcsharon1 said:
I like a variable lacing system with lacing eyelets that let me change my lace-up pattern.
From The Runners Book of Training Secrets

Clearly my husbands book - there would have to be a bear after me to get me to run and quite frankly if that were the case I would not be worried about how my shoes were laced.

LOL - that was funny!:D

We've got about a hundred people so far, and we're reasonably well-armed and know how to use the weapons...and will use them.

What in the world is my husband reading now?! :rolleyes:

"How could I ask you for a big profit over dealer cost and get you to buy from me, unless you laughed or I somehow got you to enjoy the process?"

Yet there is a subtle difference between aiming not to overuse something and deliberately aiming to underuse it.This was the second closest book. If I used the line from the closest book, I'd get banned from this place.

Oh the joy of working in the newsroom:"Headquarters is in Washington." (AP stylebook, entry on the correct reference to Communications Workers of America.orBedridden (-rid'n) adj. confined to bed by illness, infirmity, etc. (Webster's New World Dictionary.)

Related to What the Closest Book Reveals About Me

What is the Closest Book and how does it reveal information about me?

The Closest Book is a fun and unique way to gain insight into your personality and preferences. It involves randomly selecting a book from your bookshelf and analyzing its cover, title, and content to uncover hidden aspects of your character.

Why should I try the Closest Book activity?

The Closest Book can provide a deeper understanding of yourself and your interests. It can also be a fun and entertaining way to pass the time.

Can I use any book for the Closest Book activity?

Yes, you can use any book for the Closest Book activity. However, it is recommended to choose a book that you have read or own to ensure a more accurate interpretation.

Is there a specific way to interpret the results of the Closest Book activity?

There is no right or wrong way to interpret the results of the Closest Book activity. It is meant to be a fun and creative way to gain insight into yourself, so feel free to interpret the results in a way that resonates with you.

Can I do the Closest Book activity multiple times?

Yes, you can do the Closest Book activity as many times as you would like. It may be interesting to see if the results change over time or with different books.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thecougchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies