• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Tax Site to You Use to Do Your Taxes Online?

In summary, the best tax site to use for filing taxes online will depend on your specific tax situation, with popular options including TurboTax, H&R Block, and TaxAct. It is possible to file taxes for free using an online tax site, but there may be limitations. Reputable online tax sites are secure, but it is always important to verify a website's security before entering sensitive information. Eligibility for using an online tax site depends on income and tax situation, with more complex situations best handled by a tax professional. Many online tax sites also offer the option to file taxes for previous years, but additional fees may apply.
DMB75
Hello,

My husband has always done our taxes by hand and mailed them off. It's always been pretty easy because I don't pay state taxes because I'm in the military. Well this was my first year with PC and it's a bit complicated this year, so we were going to do them online. What's a good site to do taxes on?

Thanks,
Donna

If you go to Internal Revenue Service there is a section on e-filing with a lot of companies listed. I used H&R Block through the irs link. It was very easy and walks you through everything then double checks for errors.

TurboTax for many years now.

what do you put in for "Business Principle"? I am thinking I am really going to have to pay in this!! Which means I will be done with PC because my DH will be very upset!

I've used ESmart for a few years w/no problems. Now they are owned by Liberty Tax Service.

I've used Tax Cut by H & R Block for the past 3 years.

1. What is the best tax site to use for filing taxes online?

The best tax site to use for filing taxes online will vary depending on your specific tax situation. Some popular options include TurboTax, H&R Block, and TaxAct. It's important to compare features and pricing to determine which site will best suit your needs.

2. Can I file my taxes for free using an online tax site?

Yes, many online tax sites offer free options for filing federal and state taxes. However, these free options may have limitations, such as only being available for simple tax returns. Be sure to read the fine print and understand any potential fees before choosing a tax site.

3. Are online tax sites secure?

Yes, reputable online tax sites use encryption and other security measures to protect your personal and financial information. However, it's always important to verify the security of a website before entering sensitive information.

4. How do I know if I am eligible for using an online tax site?

If you have a simple tax situation and earn less than a certain income threshold, you may be eligible to use a free online tax site. If you have a more complex tax situation, it's best to consult with a tax professional to ensure accurate and thorough filing.

5. Can I file taxes for previous years using an online tax site?

Yes, many online tax sites offer the option to file taxes for previous years. However, there may be additional fees for this service. It's important to check with the specific tax site for their policies and pricing for filing past tax returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • Cookin Kristen