• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should my email/pws name be?

In summary, some people are looking for an email address or PWS name that is more professional and not too cutesy. They think annabelvn might be a good choice.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
So, like a few others, I’m trying to come up with an email address/pws name. Personally, I’m not a great fan of the pamperedXXX or ChefXXX or XXX’sKitchen (no offense meant to those of you who use them, it’s just not me).

For professionalism (is that a word? :D ) I wouldn’t mind just my name, but my last name is Van Noord, which when typed altogether is weird looking and easy to get wrong (annabelvannoord or avannoord – all those double n’s and o’s - :eek: !).

So, now what? I often use anniebee for online stuff, because it is sort of anonymous, but very me, and I also like it. BUT, is it too “cutesy”? Especially given that I was looking for possibly a more professional “name”, LOL. I think it would be easy to remember though! What about annabelvn? Any other ideas…? Please let me know what you think, I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Why not just annabel? Or, like my DR, who's last name is VanValkinburg - everyone in her office calls her Dr. Van - so maybe annavan, or annabelvan......just some thoughts!:D

I just used my name....pampedchef.biz/jessiexxxxxxx

how about just /AnnieV

short and simple! mine is just /paulette. easy to remember especially since my last name can be tough to spell.

AnnieBee said:
So, like a few others, I’m trying to come up with an email address/pws name. Personally, I’m not a great fan of the pamperedXXX or ChefXXX or XXX’sKitchen (no offense meant to those of you who use them, it’s just not me).

For professionalism (is that a word? :D ) I wouldn’t mind just my name, but my last name is Van Noord, which when typed altogether is weird looking and easy to get wrong (annabelvannoord or avannoord – all those double n’s and o’s - :eek: !).

So, now what? I often use anniebee for online stuff, because it is sort of anonymous, but very me, and I also like it. BUT, is it too “cutesy”? Especially given that I was looking for possibly a more professional “name”, LOL. I think it would be easy to remember though! What about annabelvn? Any other ideas…? Please let me know what you think, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
I would go with this. It's what's in your signature for your name. That was the first thing I thought of as a suggestion before I read your entire post. :)

you can always type it as AnnabelVanNoord - sometimes that helps people

my email is PamperedChefLindsay and my PWS is FirstLast

How about just your initials - /avn?

cathyskitchen said:
How about just your initials - /avn?

That might not pass their automatic enforcement when she signs up for her PWS because new consultants must use their first and/or last name in their PWS per the following:

Internet/Web: Personal Web Site Addresses/Names
It’s important that Consultants represent themselves as independent sales people and in no way imply they represent The Pampered Chef® corporate office. Therefore, new Personal Web Site subscribers must include their first and/or last name in their Personal Web Site address.

It's listed on CC under Advertising and Publicity Policies.

Oh, didn't know the exact new rules. I'd suggest /annabelvn then.

Wow - that is good to know! I knew about the "you" and "in" from Erin's thread, but not this part. Thanks for the info.

I think my favourite so far is annabelvn. I was considering annievn, but that won't pass muster!

I'm open to more suggestions though!

1. How do I reset my password?

To reset your password, go to the login page and click on the "Forgot Password" link. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and follow the instructions to reset your password.

2. Can I change my email address associated with my account?

Yes, you can change your email address by logging into your account and going to the "My Account" section. From there, you can edit your contact information, including your email address.

3. I'm having trouble logging into my account. What should I do?

If you are having trouble logging into your account, make sure you are using the correct email address and password. If you still cannot access your account, try resetting your password or contacting our customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I have multiple email addresses associated with my account?

No, each account can only have one email address associated with it. If you need to change your email address, you can do so in the "My Account" section of your account.

5. How often should I change my password for security purposes?

For security purposes, we recommend changing your password every 3-6 months. This will help protect your account from unauthorized access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • CookingwithCindyLou
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
CookingwithCindyLou
  • thehaleykitchen