• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do?? Advice Needed

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools that can help you replicate any recipe. They also offer cooking classes, workshops, and resources to improve your skills. If you are not satisfied with a product, they have a satisfaction guarantee. To find a consultant, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on their website or attend a party or event. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact a consultant or visit their website to learn more and sign up.
rennea
Gold Member
I have a great customer who has had a pce. of stoneware brake sometime a go. She booked a catty show with me this month and told me that the pce. broke during a move to her new house. She didn't bother to save me a pce! Will HO send me a new one with out a pce from the broken one? If they don't should I foot the bill for a new one. She was my very first customer and has had 2 shows and 1 catty with me, I can't believe she didn't save me a pce!

Ask around in your cluster and see if someone else has a piece. Some folks (me included) keep broken stoneware on hand for cases like these.

or, call the Solution Center and explain the situation (that she threw it out) and see what they say.l

I have emailed them about the same issue and they have had me send them info like show, guest name, address and sent out a new one. They are VERY helpful in that regard.

I've had multiple customers toss a piece of stoneware after it breaks, and Home office has replaced every one of them. Call 'em and see what they say. If you don't like the answer, talk to a supervisor. :)

Also, sometimes one person at the Solution Center will say "no way". Call again--get someone different and try again.

Julie

PC HO Rules!! They are going to replace it!!! Yahoooo:D :D :D :D

Nice it know! Thanks for the update.

1. What should I do if I have a recipe that calls for a specific kitchen tool that I don't have?

It's always frustrating when a recipe calls for a specific kitchen tool that you don't have on hand. Luckily, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools that can help you replicate the recipe with ease. Simply browse our online catalog or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding the right tool for your needs.

2. How can I improve my cooking skills and techniques?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking classes and workshops that are perfect for anyone looking to improve their cooking skills and techniques. Our consultants are also a great resource for tips and tricks to elevate your cooking game. Additionally, our website and blog offer a plethora of recipes and cooking guides to help you hone your skills.

3. What should I do if I am not satisfied with a Pampered Chef product?

At Pampered Chef, we stand by the quality and functionality of our products. However, if you are not satisfied with a product you have purchased, please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team. We offer a satisfaction guarantee and will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.

4. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?

Our website has a "Find a Consultant" feature where you can input your location and find a Pampered Chef consultant near you. You can also ask for recommendations from friends and family, or attend a Pampered Chef party or event to connect with a consultant in person.

5. What should I do if I am interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in joining the Pampered Chef team, we would love to have you! You can contact a consultant you know to get more information, or visit our website to learn more about the consultant opportunity. From there, you can sign up to become a consultant and start your journey with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LadyGhee
  • jenne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • rennea