• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Are You Doing.....

In summary, the group discussed different recipe options for upcoming shows. Some suggested apple recipes for fall, while others mentioned doing a chili/soup or a themed show for the holidays. The group also discussed doing chicken shows, chocolate shows, and offering baked brie as a dish. Some members also shared their experience with the 30-minute chicken recipe and its success at their shows. Lastly, they discussed recipe ideas for bridal shows, such as Clubhouse Chicken Squares and Cran-Raspberry Fizz as a party punch.
KellyRedHead
for your October and November shows?

I am getting the rest of my hostess packets together for my October (shows are toward the end of month) and November shows and not sure what recipe to pick?

So I thought I would see what my friends here are doing for their upcoming shows to get an idea.

Thanks-
Kelly V. :)

Bump :))

I am looking at some apple recipes---apple crisp, etc. I think for fall those would be great. Or a chili/soup...or some sort of ring.
I am in the same boat as you - my Oct. cooking shows are toward the end of the month.

Similar to Lamar I am going to concentrate on Apple recipes for October and push the Bites and Bevs for November with the upcoming holidays. I am also planning my own Theme show for the last week in November ... "What do I do with all this turkey"? I would like to find recipes to incorporate left over turkey into our 28 minute dinners.

There is also a great recipe for a turkey/cranberry ring. It is one of my old season's best.

I am offering the 30-minute chicken in October. I also have a few chocolate shows.

I think I've posted this a thousand times....:D but I am doing the 30 minute roast chicken and garlic biscuit bites at 9 of my 13 shows in Oct as Real Foods Real Fast Shows. I have 3 Chocolate Bliss Shows (2 of those are Fundraisers) and 1 Bites and Bevs Show. I am doing Turtle Fudge Brownie Trifle for the chocolate bliss shows, and Mini Pesto Pizzas and Cran/Rasp. Fizz for the Bites and Bev show.
Have 6 shows booked for Nov.......4 of those have already requested the Real Foods Real Fast chicken show.....

Thanks everyone. I am trying to find something easy.
I think the apple recipes sound good.

Sorry Becky, I guess I didn't see your posts from earlier.

Kelly V.

KellyRedHead said:
Thanks everyone. I am trying to find something easy.
I think the apple recipes sound good.

Sorry Becky, I guess I didn't see your posts from earlier.

Kelly V.

Oh Kelly, I didn't mean that for you.......I've just been tooting my own horn and raving so much about the 30 minute chicken shows.....I think people are probably getting tired of hearing it, but I couldn't resist repeating it one more time!:blushing:

I am so torn!!! I had all my fall recipes lined up and then they came out with the 20 minute bbq ribs and then there are the apples...ugh! And I hate to start doing more than one recipe, but I might....for this season.Here are my options - tell me what you think.October
20 Minute BBQ Ribs and I bring ingredients for the Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the 12" skillet - still trying to sell cookwareOR(original plan) Baked Brie and Cran Raz Fizz - Easy Entertaining - playing with Ladies Legos (SA)November
Hide the Turkey and Truffle Brownie CupsOR (original plan) Chocolate Bliss something...hadn't decided but, again, still trying to sell more cookware, so maybe a chocolate skillet cakeDecember
Baked Brie (if I didn't already do it)OR(original plan) Cookie Show - bar cookie crust in bar pan, three toppings

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh Kelly, I didn't mean that for you.......I've just been tooting my own horn and raving so much about the 30 minute chicken shows.....I think people are probably getting tired of hearing it, but I couldn't resist repeating it one more time!:blushing:

Sorry about that too! I wasn't sure what you meant.
I haven't had much luck with the 30 min chicken, either their microwave is to small or they don't like the thought of a chicken in the microwave!

I have tried it and loved it! Glad it is working well for you and your shows.

Kelly V. :D

I also have a bridal show coming up in October, any ideas on what you have made for one? Not sure if I should do something regular or special?

Thanks-
Kelly V.

KellyRedHead said:
I also have a bridal show coming up in October, any ideas on what you have made for one? Not sure if I should do something regular or special?

Thanks-
Kelly V.

One recipe that shows alot of tools, and has been a great recipe for me for Bridal Showers is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. This summer I did a couple showers, and Did the 7 Layer Southwestern Salad, along with fresh salsa (
made with the choppers) and guacamole & chips.

I know that for any showers I have coming up this season, I will make the Cran-Raspberry Fizz as a punch for the party! LOVE that! I've had several guests comment that it is a great party punch, and some who are planning on using it as their "Christmas Punch".

I usually let the party hosts take care of dessert for a bridal shower.

Related to What Recipes Are You Doing.....

What recipes are you doing this month?

Our recipes change monthly and vary depending on the season. We always have a mix of appetizers, main dishes, and desserts to choose from. Check our website or catalog for the latest recipes.

Are your recipes easy to follow?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to follow for all skill levels. We provide step-by-step instructions and tips to make the cooking process as smooth as possible.

Do your recipes require special equipment?

Some of our recipes may require specific Pampered Chef tools, but we always provide alternative options if you don't have the exact equipment. Our goal is to make cooking enjoyable and accessible for everyone.

Can I modify your recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences. Many of our recipes have options for substitutions and we also have a section on our website dedicated to recipes that cater to specific diets.

Where can I find nutritional information for your recipes?

We provide nutritional information for all of our recipes on our website. Simply search for the recipe you are interested in and you will find the full list of ingredients and nutrition facts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amerrigan