• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Are Included in the Cookbook?

In summary, the cookbook includes over 250 recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. While some recipes suggest using specific Pampered Chef products, they can also be made with similar items. The cookbook caters to different dietary needs and includes categories for quick and easy meals, kid-friendly dishes, and holiday recipes. It may not have every recipe demonstrated at a Pampered Chef party, but a digital version is available for purchase on the website.
Jen1409
Can anyone tell me the recipe names are in it? A customer is asking but I don't have it yet

Do a recipe search on CC for all recipes. Then scroll down. It tells what cookbook each recipe is in.

It only lists 5 of the recipes

To me it looks like they mostly compiled veg. recipes from other books into this one.

Artichoke & Red Bell Pepper Risotto
Caprese Pizzas
Zesty Ravioli Skillet
Green Veg. Minestrone
Ricotta Gnocchi w/ Brown Butter Sauce
Spicy Roasted Veg. Soup
Spanish-Style Stuffed Peppers
Tomato-Basil Soup w/ Ricotta Dumplings
Poached Eggs Florentine
Persian Chickpea Salad
Chilled Summer Soup with Black Bean Relish
Harvest Brown Rice Salad
Portobello, Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Pizza
Tofu Parmigiana with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes
Corn & Poblano Chowder
Moroccan Ravioli
Crunchy Breakfast Tacos
Grilled Portobello Bruschetta
Lightning-Fast Veg. Chili
Stovetop Cheese Enchiladas
Creamy One-Pot Pasta
Spicy Broccoli Frittata
Hot & Sour Soup
Quick & Creamy Mac 'N Cheese
Harvest Cream Soup
Pan-Fried Polenta with Veg. Marinara
Mediterranean Hummus Pizza
Sweet Potato Tagine with Pine Nut Couscous
Roasted Veg. & Sizzling Brown Rice Soup
Pecan-Crusted Mozzarella Salad

chefmickey1 said:
To me it looks like they mostly compiled veg. recipes from other books into this one.

When they announced it at conference they said that's what they did, compile past veg recipes into one book.

That was a good idea to put them all in one place.

thank you!

Now if they can put all of the Deep Covered Baker recipes in one spot! :)

Related to What Recipes Are Included in the Cookbook?

What Recipes Are Included in the Cookbook?

1. Can you provide a list of all the recipes included in the cookbook?

The cookbook includes over 250 recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. Unfortunately, we do not have a comprehensive list available, but you can find a preview of some of the recipes on our website.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook specifically for Pampered Chef products?

While many of our recipes do suggest using specific Pampered Chef products, they can also be made with similar items you may already have in your kitchen. Our goal is to provide delicious and easy-to-follow recipes that can be enjoyed by everyone.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions or special categories of recipes included in the cookbook?

Yes, our cookbook includes a variety of recipes for different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. There are also sections for quick and easy recipes, kid-friendly meals, and holiday dishes.

4. Can I find a specific recipe I saw at a Pampered Chef party in the cookbook?

Our cookbook includes a wide range of recipes, but it may not have every single recipe demonstrated at a Pampered Chef party. However, you can always contact your consultant for the recipe or check our website for similar recipes.

5. Is there a digital version of the cookbook available?

Yes, we offer a digital version of the cookbook that can be purchased and downloaded from our website. It contains all the same recipes as the physical cookbook, but in a convenient digital format.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • floccies
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dotty