• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More

In summary, the "Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More" features over 100 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts, including options for different dietary restrictions. The serving size can be easily adjusted, and most recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment. The cookbook also includes helpful tips and tricks for cooking for larger groups.
mountainmover
What type of recipes are in this cookbook? I had a customer ask, but I don't have the cookbook so I really didn't know what to say. Do you like this cookbook? Thanks for you help and thoughts.

I really haven't made any of the recipes in this cookbook, but here are the categories and few of the recipe names.

Weekend Chef: Lobster & Corn Chowder, Chicken with caramelized garlic & sage,Artichoke Frittata, Mini Mocha Torte for Two (I'm making this one!:p ), Cornmeal-crusted peach tarts

Trip for Two: Tomato-Basil soup with ricotta dumplings, Spicy shrimp noodle bowl, Glazed Moroccan Lamb Chops, Cashew-curry fruited rice, Aztec chocolate souffle cakes, caramel panna cotta

Cooking with Friends: mini beef & mushroom sandwiches, stovetop grilled pizzas, curried turkey meatballs, Black velvet truffle bar, sweet & flaky almond pretzels.

This is a little more than just down home cooking. For someone who enjoys trying new things it would be great. The chocolate recipes look really good. I'm going to start using my cookbook.

Thanks for getting me to really look at it!:p

HTH

Mary:p

I really love the turkey panini with onion marmalade from this book - delish!

Sadly, I think that's the only thing I've tried from it.

I have done a number of things from it, but can't remember what the names are right now. If you want to try new things, but only want to make a few servings, this is the perfect cookbook.

Thanks for your info on the cookbook, I had heard it was more gourmet than the usual PC cookbooks. I will let her know. Thanks again :eek:)

Related to Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More

What recipes are included in the "Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More"?

The "Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More" features over 100 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts. From classic comfort foods to international dishes, there is something for every taste and occasion.

Are the recipes in the "Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More" designed for specific dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information for easy meal planning.

Can I adjust the serving size of the recipes in the "Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More"?

Absolutely! The recipes in the "Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More" are designed to serve two or more people, but they can easily be adjusted to fit your specific needs. Simply double or halve the ingredients to accommodate your desired serving size.

Do the recipes in the "Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More" require special equipment?

No, the recipes in the "Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More" are designed to be cooked using basic kitchen equipment that most households already have. However, some recipes may require specific tools, but they will be clearly listed in the ingredients list.

Are there any tips or tricks for cooking for two or more people in the "Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More"?

Yes, the "Cookbook - Cooking for Two or More" includes helpful tips and tricks for cooking for larger groups, such as how to adjust recipe measurements, how to store leftovers, and how to plan meals for the week. These tips will make cooking for two or more a breeze!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies