1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What reading material do you give to a potential recriut?

1. avelissar

avelissar Member

Hi,

I have several people on the fence about becoming consultants. I am looking for additional reading information to give them.

Does anyone have anything written up or any suggestions?

Thanks!

Andrea

May 15, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Hi Andrea,

I'm not at my computer so I can't pull up the ones I liked....but I did get them here in the files section. If you search either apron, recruit, income...you'll find a whole bunch of great ones. Just be sure you don't overwhelm them with info....you may find yourself creating concerns they did not have. Also, try not to use too many because they may think they need to come up with all these great flyers....not knowing we have HO and CS as excellent resource tools that create such fab docs for us. :D

I'd also recommend you use the your life, your way dvd. Lastly, try and use the come join us booklet when you are ready to do your interview. If you aren't sure how....look at the online training on CC, or ask that your director do the interview with you observing...that may be helpful. Also, I took a great teleclass on the very subject and found how amazing it is to use this booklet.

Best of luck, and hope this helped!

3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I just give them the Come Join Us booklet. You an order it on supply or download it behind CC.

I find it more fruitful to talk to them and ask them questions than to overwhelm them with information.

May 15, 2009
  4. cathyt

cathyt Novice Member

"Treat every booking like a recruit lead and every recruit lead like a booking." That's what my cluster director told us.

I think more than what info to give, it's important that you keep a relationship with your potential recruits. Even if it's a booking 3 months away, you still have committed reason to keep in touch with your lead and keep the relationship.

Good luck!!

Mar 8, 2010
Have something to add?