• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Products Could You Not Live Without?

In summary, the bride should have a kitchen stocked with the basics, Pampered Chef cookware, knives, bamboo, and simple additions like twixit clips and a serving spatula.
Has anyone ever made a letter for brides that has tips and suggestions on what to register for? I know there is the well stocked kitchen list, but I wanted something with a little more info. I find that many of my brides aren't very familiar with Pampered Chef and a letter that included a little info on our main products, stoneware, cookware, knives, bamboo, and simple additions would be great and maybe a highlight of the most important items in each category. Then of course anything else you couldn't live without.

Some of our collections are things one really could live without...bamboo, entertaining pieces, dots (unless they want to use them everyday and thus register them for their dishware). Thinking back MANY MANY years to when I was newly married, here is what I think I should have had in my kitchen...

5 piece non-stick cookware
a stock pot
nylon tool set
mesh collanders
scraper collection
whisk
stainless bowls
large bar pan
small bar pan
dcb
5 inch utility knife
cutting board
kitchen sheers
classic batter bowl
easy read measuring cups
adjustable measuring spoons
can opener
quick stir pitcher
oven mitts (2)
cooling rack
twixit clips (lots!)
pizza cutter
turner
serving spatula
all purpose spreader
cookbooks
tuperware!
bbq tools for groom to be!!

If the bride does not know what she should have in her kitchen then she is most likely a novice cook, thus in need of only basic tools.

pchockeymom said:
Some of our collections are things one really could live without...bamboo, entertaining pieces, dots (unless they want to use them everyday and thus register them for their dishware). Thinking back MANY MANY years to when I was newly married, here is what I think I should have had in my kitchen...

I have found that many of the brides these days that I work with LOVE to entertain. The entertaining - having friends over - is the most important aspect of their kitchen, and they are very "social" cooks - everyone getting together and making a meal. This is evidenced by how often they post their "community" meal pictures on Facebook. :D To most of them, having some pieces for serving is just about as important as having a good pan in which to make the meal, so the Bamboo, and the Dots and other SA are always on their wishlist.

Thanks for the list!!! I do agree that many brides want the entertaining pieces as well. Here is the email I sent, I am going to save it and tweak it a bit here and there but it's a start! My goal is to have them see the value in the PC registry vs other ones (Bed Bath and Beyond) They get to have a personal consultant, an excellent warranty and return policy and get free product for EVERY gift bought!! That is amazing! I won't tell you the horror stories of trying to return gifts after my wedding!!First of all Congratulations!!!!! I am very excited that you have decided to include Pampered Chef. Starting a registry is very easy. You can go to my website Page Not Found and click on the wedding registry button at the top of the page, then click on start your registry and you can go from there. I know your mom loves Pampered Chef so I am sure she can give you some great advice on what to include in your registry, but I always recommend that you look at our 5 major product lines and include a little from each.
1. Stoneware: I know you are already familiar with the stoneware, but I highly recommend the Deep Covered Baker, I make all my families meals in it, most of them in the microwave and all in under 30 minutes. Also include a few other pieces as well, the large bar pan is very versatile.
2. Cookware: I think every bride should have Pampered Chef cookware. Both the non stick and the stainless steel come with a lifetime warranty . I speak from experience that it will make your cooking more enjoyable and in a few years you will be so glad not to have to start replacing your skillets like I had too.
3. Knives: Having a good knife or knives is the most important tool you can have in the kitchen, our forged cutlery comes with a lifetime warranty. You can register for the knife block set or for some of the knives individually. The 5" and 7" Santoku knives are ones that I use every day.
4. Bamboo: This offers you a great variety of serving pieces both for every day use and entertaining. Bamboo is a renewable source and very durable, it is also friendly on your wallet too.
5. Simple Additions: You can register for all of your dinnerware choosing the classic white or the modern dots collection. These plates and serving pieces are dishwasher, microwave, freezer and oven (reheating) safe. They are chip resistant and make serving dinner look perfect every time.
A few other products that everyone should have are:
Food Chopper, Salad Choppers, meat thermometer, manual food processor, garlic press, batter bowl, mango, pineapple, and veggie wedger.
I hope this is enough information to get you started and please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I am looking forward to working with you!
Chantelle

Also just to add, I am finding that the brides who I coach on their wedding registry register for double the $$$ amount as those who do it on their own. The bride I sent the above email to registered for almost $3,000 and is still going to add some/all of the forged cutlery as well. The bride just before did it on her own and it is only $700.

1. What are the must-have products for a beginner cook?

For a beginner cook, some essential Pampered Chef products would be the Quick Cooker, the Manual Food Processor, the Mix 'N Chop, the Stoneware Baking Sheet, and the Garlic Press. These products make cooking easy and efficient, perfect for someone just starting out in the kitchen.

2. Which products are best for meal prepping?

Meal prepping can be made easier with the help of the Salad Chopper, the Meal Prep Set, the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, and the Prep Bowls. These products are designed to save time and make meal prepping a breeze.

3. What are the most versatile Pampered Chef products?

The most versatile Pampered Chef products are the Mix 'N Scraper, the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, the Large Round Stone, the Stainless Steel Cookware Set, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. These products can be used for a wide range of cooking and baking needs, making them a great investment for any kitchen.

4. Which products are best for baking?

For baking, we recommend the Stoneware Baking Sheet, the Classic Batter Bowl, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Brownie Pan, and the Pastry Blender. These products are perfect for creating delicious baked goods, from cookies to cakes to pies.

5. What are the top products for hosting a party or gathering?

If you're hosting a party or gathering, some must-have Pampered Chef products are the Chillzanne Rectangle Server, the Large Serving Spatula, the Salad Chopper, the Appetizer Plate Set, and the Quick Cooker. These products are designed to make entertaining a breeze, with stylish and functional options for serving and cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeAnnR
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom