• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What paper supplies does Merrill have available?

In summary, Merrill Supplies follows Pampered Chef's standard return policy, where products can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange if they are in their original packaging and new condition. Customers can leave reviews and ratings for Merrill Supplies on the website, and bulk purchasing options are available for businesses. There are frequent promotions and discounts for Merrill Supplies, which can be checked on the website or by signing up for the newsletter. Merrill Supplies also comes with a one-year warranty against defects.
PChefAbey
I have a bunch of paper supplies from Merrill that I am getting rid of as I am going to no longer being selling PC. Let me know if there is anythign you are looking for. Off the top of my head I know I have:

Blank NoteCards
Host Packet Envelopes
PC Stationary
PC envelops
Business Card Tearoffs - Cooking Shows and Wedding Registries

I have a lot more so let mek now if you are looking for anything in particular.

Abey

I am interested in the notecards and stationeray/envelopes

Ok, they are the older style, they don't look the same as the ones on their websites now. Is that ok? I will go see how much I have of each.

I just pmd you also interesed in the tear offs

do you have anything left?

Is there anything Left ??????

I would like the host envies if you still have them

1. What is the return policy for Merrill Supplies?

Merrill Supplies follows Pampered Chef's standard return policy. Products can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange, as long as they are in their original packaging and in new condition.

2. Are there any customer reviews or ratings for Merrill Supplies?

Yes, customers can leave reviews and ratings for Merrill Supplies on our website. We value our customers' feedback and use it to continuously improve our products.

3. Can I purchase Merrill Supplies in bulk for my business?

Yes, we offer bulk purchasing options for businesses. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for Merrill Supplies?

At Pampered Chef, we frequently have promotions and discounts available for our products. You can check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any current deals or promotions for Merrill Supplies.

5. Is there a warranty for Merrill Supplies?

Yes, Merrill Supplies comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies