• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Supplies - Great Prices!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen supplies, including cookware, bakeware, tools, cutlery, and specialized collections. They strive to offer competitive prices and have a satisfaction guarantee. Their supplies can be purchased online or through independent consultants, and they offer a limited warranty for any issues with their products.
CynthiaJohnson83
Hello. I used to be a pampered chef consultant. I have a ton of paper work, cds, postcards, recipe cards, cookbooks, host gifts, binders, catalogs... If your looking for something let me know I will see if I have it. I am just wanting to get rid of this stuff so I am going to sell it very cheap.

Cynthia

[email protected]

I just PM'd you.

CynthiaJohnson83 said:
Hello. I used to be a pampered chef consultant. I have a ton of paper work, cds, postcards, recipe cards, cookbooks, host gifts, binders, catalogs... If your looking for something let me know I will see if I have it. I am just wanting to get rid of this stuff so I am going to sell it very cheap.

Cynthia

[email protected]

I would love to see what postcards, recipe cards and host gifts you have!!

dannyzmom said:
I would love to see what postcards, recipe cards and host gifts you have!!
Ditto, I would like to see those as well. Also Binders & CD's

I just pm'd you, as well.

I'm interested in the CDs....I send you a PM as well!:)

I just PM'd you too.

Soooooooooooo - Cynthia - did you sell your items??:confused:

Write InsAny Write In Receipts?

1. What types of supplies does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen supplies, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, cutlery, and more. We also have specialized collections for grilling, baking, and meal prep.

2. Are Pampered Chef supplies high quality?

Yes, all of our supplies are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee.

3. Are Pampered Chef supplies affordable?

We strive to offer competitive prices for all of our products. Additionally, we often have sales and promotions throughout the year to make our supplies even more affordable for our customers.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef supplies online?

Yes, you can purchase our supplies directly from our website. We also have a network of independent consultants who can assist you with your purchases and provide personalized recommendations.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any warranties on their supplies?

Yes, we offer a limited warranty on all of our products. If you have any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlrenfro
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • caitlinmcbride