• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Other Dsa Co. Compare to TPampered Chef~Really??

In summary, some companies compare favorably to TPC in terms of how well they treat their consultants and how well their hosting facilities are run. However, the only one that comes close is Usborne books.
heat123
Silver Member
Just out of curiosity, what other companies out there compare to how well TPC treats it's consultants and it hosts?? I have only tried Avon and I know it does not even come close! Maybe I'm biased but and I've heard MK isn't as good either.
So what companies do compare seriously? Do any of you have friends who just LOVE and rave about their company (like we do) that they work for?:confused:

The only one I've seen that comes close for the hosts is Usborne books. You get alot!! But I don't know how the consultant gets paid or the benefits.

Stampin' Up seems to treat their people well - I sold it for a very short time, simply because the timing was wrong for me. And for me at least, the idea of selling kitchen products (everyone needs to eat) is easier than rubber stamps and paper, which, while wonderful, simply aren't as necessary.The cluster I was in, anyway, was amazingly wonderful. I WISH I had kept more of my notes/emails, because MUCH of what I heard/read would apply to us. The woman who was the equivalent of a director in my cluster was a DYNAMO.

A good friend of mine is a Tupperware consultant. She thinks they're great. I think PC has better perks, and is better for their consultants (TW has to buy some of the host gift items)... she has considered PC, but has a lot of TW stock she wants to get rid of first (another thing I like about PC... no inventory!!!!)

I originally started with PC in 2000 and then quit in 2004 and now I am back. I used to know a lot of reps with other DSA's. We used to do open houses, fairs, etc. together. The list included; MK, Avon, PL, TW, Princess House, Discovery Toys, Stampin' Up, Creative Memories, Longaberger, and a few others... the only people who are still doing it are the CM ladies. Everyone else has quit.

I sold Avon for awhile... I just liked to use the products, but I never made any money....

Jaye

1. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and products that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Our consultants also receive extensive training and support to help them succeed in their businesses.

2. How does Pampered Chef compare to other companies in terms of compensation and rewards?

Pampered Chef offers a competitive compensation plan and a wide range of rewards and incentives, including trips, bonuses, and recognition for top performers. We also have a generous host program that allows our consultants to earn free products and discounts.

3. Are there any differences in the products offered by Pampered Chef and other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef offers a unique line of kitchen tools and products that are not available through any other direct sales company. Our products are designed and tested by professional chefs and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

4. How does the training and support at Pampered Chef compare to other companies?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support to help our consultants build successful businesses. This includes online training resources, in-person training events, and one-on-one coaching from experienced leaders.

5. Is there a difference in the company culture at Pampered Chef compared to other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has a strong focus on community, collaboration, and giving back. Our consultants often describe our company as a family, and we strive to create a positive and inclusive environment for all of our consultants, customers, and employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
  • ChefinHarmony