• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Not to Do When Host Coaching!

In summary, people have funny stories to share about making mistakes while trying to remember someone's name.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Anyone have any funny stories to share?!

Last night I called a host and asked for Lisa. Well, right before she said "There's no Lisa here" I knew I had the wrong name. Her name is Leslie! This was the first time talking to her and when I made my To Do list, I put Lisa down! Luckily I recovered by saying I was sorry that I had Lisa right above her name!

What a "doah" moment...I am horrible with names...nice recovery!

I had 2 shows the same week - one host named MaryAnne, and the other named MaryBeth. I screwed up their names every time I talked to them. It was like I had a mental block or something....even at their shows I did it!:eek: They both laughed about it, but I was so embarrassed. I think I tried to hard to get them right!

ChefBeckyD said:
I had 2 shows the same week - one host named MaryAnne, and the other named MaryBeth. I screwed up their names every time I talked to them. It was like I had a mental block or something....even at their shows I did it!:eek: They both laughed about it, but I was so embarrassed. I think I tried to hard to get them right!
I had a Kendra and a Keesha! Kendra booked of Keesha's party within a week and a half. I kept catching myself wanting to call her Keesha!

I had three Kathy's in one week and one's last name was Johnson and the other Johnston with a T. I could not remember who I had talked to and kept going over in my head which hosts house I was at. It was awful...

LOL thanks for the chuckles. I'm sure I've done that too but can't remember right now.

Related to What Not to Do When Host Coaching!

What Not to Do When Host Coaching!

1. Can I be too pushy when host coaching?

No, it is important to be assertive and encourage your host to follow through with their commitments, but avoid being too pushy or aggressive. This may make them feel uncomfortable and could potentially damage your relationship.

2. Should I pressure my host to invite more guests?

No, it is not recommended to pressure your host to invite more guests. Instead, focus on helping them reach their goals and offer tips on how to get more people to attend their party.

3. Is it okay to criticize my host's party planning skills?

No, it is important to be supportive and encouraging to your host. Instead of criticizing, offer suggestions and tips to help them improve their party planning skills.

4. Can I ignore my host's concerns or questions?

No, it is important to address any concerns or questions your host may have. Ignoring them may make them feel undervalued and could lead to a negative experience for both you and your host.

5. Should I only focus on making sales during host coaching?

No, host coaching is not just about making sales. It is also about building relationships and providing a positive experience for your host. Remember to prioritize their needs and goals, not just your own sales targets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • TheFreddiesCook