• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Fall/Winter Products Are You Hoping For?

In summary, a regular sized pie plate, a smaller version of the DCB, a tea kettle (maybe in dots?), a cookbook holder, and a lazy susan type thing to put on the table to hold the Grinder set, butter dish, etc. would all be great additions to the spice rack.
raebates
Staff member
I can't believe no one's started one of these yet.

I would really like to see a spice rack of some kind. It would be great if it had sections for spice blends, rubs, and sprinkles.

I would like to see a large grate barrel for the grater.

I would love a cookbook holder.

I'd like to see a smaller version of the DCB.

I would like to see all of those same things too.

Just this week, I had 2 people at shows who asked me if we sold a smaller version of the DCB that would work better for 1-2 people.

I would really really like a regular sized pie plate too. The deep dish one is not always suited for my needs, and I end up using my old glass one. Then, I take it somewhere, and always get asked why I'm not using a PC pie plate. :rolleyes:

I have had customers ask for a smaller version of the DCB, so that would be great.

I was at the grocery store today and saw a nifty gadget.... an herb mincer... it looked like the smaller end of the bakers roller but with sharp rollers to mince herbs. My hubby looked at it and said PC needs something like that.

A cookbook holder would be great... I've resorted to taping my recipes to my cabinet when I cook.

A smaller DCB would be cool too.

I've been wanting a cookbook stand for years!

Just had someone ask for a tea kettle (maybe in dots?).

wadesgirl said:
I've been wanting a cookbook stand for years!

Just had someone ask for a tea kettle (maybe in dots?) .

I love the dots but NOOOOOOO! Enough dots already. I'd like to see any additional completer pieces in white or cranberry or even one of the other colors featured in the dots but not dots.

I'd like a spice rack, cookbook holder and smaller DCB too. Also:

Lazy susan type thing to put on the table to hold the Grinder set, butter dish, etc.
DCB Cookbook

Last edited:
I've had several people ask, and I'd like it myself--a one and/or two cup glass measuring cup (like the pyrex ones and smaller than our batter bowls).

gailz2 said:
I've had several people ask, and I'd like it myself--a one and/or two cup glass measuring cup (like the pyrex ones and smaller than our batter bowls).

The prep bowls are supposed to take care of that but I agree that it would be nice if they had a 1 cup and a 2 cup with a spout.

BethCooks4U said:
The prep bowls are supposed to take care of that but I agree that it would be nice if they had a 1 cup and a 2 cup with a spout.

...and a handle!

BethCooks4U said:
I love the dots but NOOOOOOO! Enough dots already. I'd like to see any additional completer pieces in white or cranberry or even one of the other colors featured in the dots but not dots.

I'd like a spice rack, cookbook holder and smaller DCB too. Also:

Lazy susan type thing to put on the table to hold the Grinder set, butter dish, etc.
DCB Cookbook

I personally don't like the dots but I just thought it might be acute idea. I do agree with white.

I agree, a spice rack and the herb mincer. I remember seeing an herb mincer and thought the same thing, I actually wanted to buy one. I figured I would hold off to see if the new catalog would have one. Not everyone is knife savvy when it comes to chopping herbs.
I know there was something else I was thinking of just the other day while cooking....... I guess it just slipped my brain :eek: A little more coffee and I will remember!
keep the postings, it will be the most fun part of my day :)

lisasfuncooking said:
I agree, a spice rack and the herb mincer. I remember seeing an herb mincer and thought the same thing, I actually wanted to buy one. I figured I would hold off to see if the new catalog would have one. Not everyone is knife savvy when it comes to chopping herbs.
I know there was something else I was thinking of just the other day while cooking....... I guess it just slipped my brain :eek: A little more coffee and I will remember!
keep the postings, it will be the most fun part of my day :)

I use our kitchen shears in the prep bowl, works great!

I'd also like a new ice cream scoop that can go in the dishwasher--Cuisinart (Lowe's) has a nice pink-handled one that is great.

Thanks, embarrassingly enough, :blushing: I do not own them. But now that I am thinking of it, I am going to buy the kitchen shears :cool: Yes, my kids tell me I think I am cool when I buy a new product.

I've wanted a Cookbook Stand for years (to match the SA stands).
DCB cookbook would be fabulous!!!

French fry cutter, I've had several people ask.

It's been said before, but a snap-on lid for the Cake Platter, so it can be transported (and, so leftover cake doesn't have to be moved to another container or thrown-out when at home).I agree with the individual or 2-person DCB. Suggested it last year.Bring back the 6-cup Stoneware Muffin Pan (requested by customers).Stoneware Mini-Muffing Pan (also requested by customers).Silverware! I'm in desperate need of a new set, but am actually waiting until NC to see if they'll be offered, before I go out and buy some. What do you think are the chances?

pampchefsarah said:
It's been said before, but a snap-on lid for the Cake Platter, so it can be transported (and, so leftover cake doesn't have to be moved to another container or thrown-out when at home).

I agree with the individual or 2-person DCB. Suggested it last year.

Bring back the 6-cup Stoneware Muffin Pan (requested by customers).

Stoneware Mini-Muffing Pan (also requested by customers).

Silverware! I'm in desperate need of a new set, but am actually waiting until NC to see if they'll be offered, before I go out and buy some. What do you think are the chances?

me too Sarah! I hope they have silverware! I'm afraid it will have dots on the handles though. Ick.

leftymac said:
me too Sarah! I hope they have silverware! I'm afraid it will have dots on the handles though. Ick.
My HD wants silverware with dots on it!

lisasfuncooking said:
Thanks, embarrassingly enough, :blushing: I do not own them. But now that I am thinking of it, I am going to buy the kitchen shears :cool: Yes, my kids tell me I think I am cool when I buy a new product.

I love our kitchen shears!

A collapsible strainer (larger one) would be great. I feel like I'm cheating when I grab my non-pc one.

I also agree with the cookbook stand, french fry cutter and silverware. All good ideas. I agree a smaller DCB will be nice and the cake platter lid> DUH!

A french fry cutter???!!!! What a great idea! Probably along the same idea as the apple and pineapple wedger.

Great ideas: love the french fry cutter, DCB cookbook, spice rack and cookbook stand! Definitely need a second barrel for the rotary grater. I'd also like a sugar bowl and a garlic keeper.

garlic keeper would be really nice!

Bendable cutting boards.
When you are cutting something it would be nice to bend the ends towards each other and slide the contents into the pot. The Handy scrapers are nice, but I sometimes forget about them or don't want to make extra dishes.
I actually got a set of Bendable cutting boards from Wal-Mart (before I started PC) and they are color coded as to not mix up and cross contaminate food if you are doing chicken and such. I love them!!

Customer request -- muffin pan for large size muffins.

I REALLY hope they increase the size of the Rubs containers! They are too small, they should be at least as large as the other seasonings. And maybe even larger size options for all the seasonings. I, personally, go through a lot of the southwestern and italian seasonings.

Love the garlic keeper idea - I REALLY need one, and have been improvising, hoping that PC would come out with one.
I'd actually love it if there was a bigger DCB... it's a little small for bigger families.
Also - silicone muffin liners. A friend of mine brought muffins to a brunch in these, and they are so cute, and the muffins pop out perfectly.

cheflorraine said:
Love the garlic keeper idea - I REALLY need one, and have been improvising, hoping that PC would come out with one.
I'd actually love it if there was a bigger DCB... it's a little small for bigger families.
Also - silicone muffin liners. A friend of mine brought muffins to a brunch in these, and they are so cute, and the muffins pop out perfectly.

I've been holding out for the garlic keeper too! :blushing:

Love the silicone muffin liner idea. Some cute pedestal mini dessert plates for cupcakes or individual desserts would be nice.

Bigger barrel for the rotary grater or regular cheese greater
Cookbook stand
Spice rack
Garlic keeper
More Glassware - small size
Bigger Handy scrapers
More SA serving bowls/platers in different shapes (not round or square)

love the garlic keeper. I have had requests for napkin holders and now that I think of it, a nice Bamboo one would be great with the grinder set.

nice idea on the bamboo napkin holder. : )

I really would like to see storage solutions for some of our platters and SA bowls. It's great to take those items to parties and such, but with the platters/pedastal especially, you can't transport them and keep the food on them.Love the idea of a cookbook holder too.

I would LOVE a Dots teapot with a matching creamer and sugar bowl :)

Cookbook stand, maybe in bamboo with storage.....

suzipooh said:
I would LOVE a Dots teapot with a matching creamer and sugar bowl :)

Cookbook stand, maybe in bamboo with storage.....

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I would love to see a spice rack!!
Do you think that because of the recent switch of the DCB to a host only, that would effect the possibility of a smaller version?

Agree with Rae's posts. The same things I have been nagging them for years to bring on!!

I really wish they would do an "All the Best" Volume 2!! The cookbooks are nice, but to sell them in a rural area is tough sometimes. Just a little more Mom & Pop but healthy versions.

HANDLES PLEASE! on the rect stone! which I have assumed we were going to get the past 2 seasons! Food Network has them on the rect ones at Kohls, grrrr!

I agree something for the spices/rubs. Don't know if it will be a spice rack - but something to tote/store all these things.

Keep thinking they are going to come out with a more diabetic or food conscious cooking book sometime - so was suprised, BUT LOVED the Dessert Cookbook. TOOOO YUMMY!

Just 4 more weeks, WAHOO . . . B

baychef said:
Agree with Rae's posts. The same things I have been nagging them for years to bring on!!

I really wish they would do an "All the Best" Volume 2!! The cookbooks are nice, but to sell them in a rural area is tough sometimes. Just a little more Mom & Pop but healthy versions.

AMEN to that! And not as much focus on the MICROWAVE cooking! (1) It's not really that healthy for you, and (2) alot of my customers just aren't all "in to that" (me included). It's nice EVERY now and THEN, but so many of the recipes seem focused on 29 minutes, etc. Ok..if Rachael can do all of her cooking in 30 minutes WITHOUT a microwave, and it's 3-4 courses, why can't we come up with some? At the very least, give us both versions- a Microwave version and a 'traditional oven/stove' version for the recipes.

I've wanted a Cookbook Stand for years and a
DCB cookbook would be fabulous!!! This good be a booking tool since it will be a Host only special.

I want 9X13 metal bakeware pan!!!

Ditto on a cover for the cake stand and Dots juice glasses

a customer suggested a PC canister set, thats easy to get the stuff out

Lifeat50 said:

I can definitely see that being a next logical step they'll take!

Lifeat50 said:

So does my mother-in-law and all her friends!!!
I also would love to see the spices and rubs in larger containers, make fajita's a few times and that chipolte and southwestern season is almost gone!!
cover for the cake pedestal would be good.
Replacement bowl for the salad spinner (since I warped mine, darn it!!!)

9x13 metal pan
bamboo napkin holder, and lazy susan for the table
cookbook stand (like SA)
Juice glasses with dots (somthing kid size)
Canister Set (suggested this last year at NC)
more managable pot holder (dots)
Cookbook (DCB would be great), less appitizers, more family dishes and desserts

I'm sure there is more, I'm am just blank right now. I will love most anything they come up with.

esavvymom said:
AMEN to that! And not as much focus on the MICROWAVE cooking! (1) It's not really that healthy for you, and (2) alot of my customers just aren't all "in to that" (me included). It's nice EVERY now and THEN, but so many of the recipes seem focused on 29 minutes, etc. Ok..if Rachael can do all of her cooking in 30 minutes WITHOUT a microwave, and it's 3-4 courses, why can't we come up with some? At the very least, give us both versions- a Microwave version and a 'traditional oven/stove' version for the recipes.

I think with today's lifestyle, the microwave is the perfect way to go. People will by some boxed stuff and throw it in the microwave and call that dinner. We need to keep as much microwave items as we can.

+++++ A DCB carrier with a top strap (similar to pyrex carriers or a basket with an attachable strap to keep lid secure). My customers have been asking for this.

+++I would also love a stone mini-muffin pan
+++Mini-serving spatula made with a non-scratch material. My customers asked for this as well (after they scratched one of their pans with their favorite little tool). I get so many requests for this tool, it's funny.

Ooh- and I like the idea of the DCB cookbook, the cookbook stand, and the pasta canisters...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KitchenSmellzSmokey
Replies