• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Materials Would You Put Into a Recruiting Packet/Display at a Booth?

C
chelynn
Of course the small flyer, and I was thinking the no-risk recruiting. Plus maybe the one I just found called "Recruit Info Chef Success." What else? I have small gift bags to hold the information--maybe a tealight or something?

And, if you had to pick one to display in a stand-up thing, what would you choose? I plan to display the products in the starter kit.

Thanks!

Attachments

• No%20Risk%20Factor%20Recruiting[1].doc
    66 KB · Views: 625
  • Recruit%20info%20chef%20success[1].pdf
    127.2 KB · Views: 594
Thank You for the info. I was looking at what I needed. I have a fair on Wed and I needed ideas.

I have a cute recruiting packet (or at least I think so)... I get the $1 popcorn buckets from target or the dollar store, stuff the bottom, then add teh Discover Us brochure, with the Your Life/Your Way DVD and a mini bag of popcorn and a Payday or 1000 grand mini candy bar.

Cute Jennifer!

chelynn said:
Of course the small flyer, and I was thinking the no-risk recruiting. Plus maybe the one I just found called "Recruit Info Chef Success." What else? I have small gift bags to hold the information--maybe a tealight or something?
And, if you had to pick one to display in a stand-up thing, what would you choose? I plan to display the products in the starter kit.
Thanks!

Wow! I wish I had found this before. It seems so long ago; how up to date is all the information? I wonder if chelynn has updated it recently?

This is a great post on how to get the most out of fairs and expos: http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/you-will-find-quality-network-marketing-leads-at-fairs-and-expos.htm

1. What materials should be included in a recruiting packet/display at a booth?

In addition to a small flyer and the "Recruit Info Chef Success" materials, it is important to include information about the company, its products, and the benefits of becoming a consultant. This could include a business opportunity brochure, a product catalog, and success stories from current consultants. It may also be helpful to include samples of the products or a product demonstration video.

2. Is there a specific format or design that works best for a recruiting packet/display?

The materials should be visually appealing and easy to read. Utilizing the company's branding and colors can help create a cohesive and professional look. Including high-quality images of the products and the company logo can also be effective in catching the attention of potential recruits.

3. What is the purpose of including a "no-risk" recruiting message?

The "no-risk" message highlights the low investment and low risk associated with becoming a consultant for the company. This can be a major selling point for potential recruits who may be hesitant to take on a new venture.

4. What other items could be included in the gift bags for potential recruits?

In addition to the information materials, you could include a small gift or token that represents the company or its products. This could be a sample product, a branded item such as a pen or magnet, or a small treat like a cookie or candy.

5. If you could only display one item in a stand-up display, what would you choose?

The best item to display in a stand-up display would be the products in the starter kit. This allows potential recruits to see the quality and variety of the products they could be selling as a consultant. It also gives them a tangible example of what they could be earning as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies