• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Use Recruiting Board at a Booth?

is having a booth at the Women's Expo and is looking for ways to recruit new consultants. She has a bridal board that she uses for bridal showers, but is looking for ideas on how to use it for recruiting. Angie also has a display of products from her new consultant kit, but is looking for ideas on how to use it more effectively for recruiting. Finally, Angie is looking for ways to promote her own recruitment efforts at her booth.
pc_momof3
I will be having a booth at an upcoming Women's Expo and would really like to focus on recruiting. I have a bridal board I use for bridal showers (2 bulletin boards hinged together and decorated) and was wondering if anyone has done this for a recruiting bulletin board that could draw some attention. I'm not very creative....I have to see something and then I can copy it. Thanks for any help!

I did something like that when I first promoted and used it at my meetings and at fairs. No one paid attention to it much - they are more interested in the products. Now I bring the new consultant kit and a few key items and when they are looking at the items I tell them about the opportunity and that they come in the kit. Those that are all about products want to know more.

I do have recruiting flyers there and open to different pages - placed here and there on the table and that has spurred some discussion.

New Consultant Kit questionsThanks Beth! It looks like you're knowledgeable on the recruiting subject! I have 2 recruits, but I have 3 people that have told me yes, they just haven't signed yet!! Ugh. I've brought the kit products in the past when I've had the items out on display. Do you actually bring the box too so they know what it's all about. I have a shelving unit that I bring with products on it, so I already bring quite a bit of products.....so I think the new consultant kit may just blend in when I do that. Have you ever had any luck by offering any recruiting promotions of your own at booths? I'd really love to go to Leadership (would be my first conference that I've ever attended) and walk across as a Director!! : > I've wanted to go to National conference but with a 6, 4, and 1 year old (all of which nursed for a year) it seemed like I either had a new baby or a nursing baby so much of the time!! Thanks for your input!

I display the kit products as a set. I do not have the box that the new products come in because I joined with a different kit but it would be a good idea to do that! ...hmmm maybe one of my new consultants would be willing to give up her box.

I separate the table in such a way that the kit is on it's own (I have used a crate to set it off) and another part of the table has an entertaining display including a featured stone (deep covered baker).

Thanks again.Thanks for more of the great ideas. I joined with a different kit too. I really like the idea of having the kit out on a different crate. Maybe time for me to finally break down and buy the display crate! I may check with my team too and see if anyone kept their box.
Angie

Related to Anyone Use Recruiting Board at a Booth?

1. How do I utilize the recruiting board at a booth?

The recruiting board at a booth is a great tool for finding potential recruits at events. To use it, simply set up a board with information about the company and the opportunity, along with a sign-up sheet. Encourage interested individuals to sign up and leave their contact information. After the event, follow up with those who signed up to provide more information and potentially recruit them.

2. Is it effective to use a recruiting board at a booth?

Yes, using a recruiting board at a booth can be an effective way to attract potential recruits. It allows for a more personal and interactive approach compared to just handing out fliers or business cards. Plus, it gives interested individuals a chance to learn more about the opportunity and potentially sign up on the spot.

3. Can I customize the information on the recruiting board?

Yes, you can customize the information on the recruiting board to fit your specific needs. You can include details about the company, the opportunity, and any other relevant information you want potential recruits to know. Just make sure to keep it concise and visually appealing to attract attention.

4. How do I attract people to the recruiting board at a booth?

There are a few ways you can attract people to the recruiting board at a booth. You can have a catchy and eye-catching display, offer incentives for signing up, or have a representative at the booth actively engaging with attendees and promoting the opportunity. You can also advertise the recruiting board on social media or through email blasts before the event to generate interest.

5. What should I do after the event if I get a lot of sign-ups on the recruiting board?

If you get a lot of sign-ups on the recruiting board, make sure to follow up with each individual within a few days after the event. Send them more information about the opportunity and schedule a call or meeting to discuss further. It's also a good idea to keep track of who signed up and follow up with them periodically to maintain their interest and potentially convert them into recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shell Northway
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies