• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What makes Greaser Babies so cute?

In summary, "Greaser Babies" are a set of silicone molds that allow you to make baby-shaped treats. Each set comes with six different designs and is not safe for use in the oven. The molds are dishwasher safe and made of food-grade silicone.
too cute!!!

Oh How Very Cute - thanks for sharing.

That is so cute! I am emailing this link out.

Thanks for sharing - that was cute!

omg...Grease is my favorite movie...this was ADORABLE!!

My kids think I'm nuts, I clicked on the link and just cracked up laughing. Of course, they already know I'm nuts, this just reinforces it. I will definitely be sending this one on to my neighbor. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it. Linda

So cute!! Thanks for posting!

Related to What makes Greaser Babies so cute?

What are "Greaser Babies"?

"Greaser Babies" are a set of silicone molds that allow you to make adorable baby-shaped ice cubes, chocolates, or other treats.

How many molds come in a set?

Each set of "Greaser Babies" comes with six different designs, including a baby in a diaper, a baby with a pacifier, a baby in a bonnet, and more.

Can I use these molds in the oven?

No, these molds are not safe for use in the oven. They are intended for use with cold or room temperature foods and liquids.

Are these molds dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Greaser Babies" molds are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the molds.

What materials are these molds made of?

The "Greaser Babies" molds are made of high-quality food-grade silicone, which is BPA-free and safe for food use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • yummy4tummy
  • General Chat
Replies