• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What kind of sales can I offer for my Black Friday bingo event?

I think it's called "The Cyber Monday Manual."Semi-Hijack:I'm thinking about doing that too. Are you offering any specials?I'm waiting for Joy to set up my iContact account because I'm doing the Tasty Tidbits newsletter through her, with the iContact option. Then I may offer a Customer Appreciation Sale in December for those last minute holiday shoppers. I should be hitting $6000 when I submit my last 3 shows today and tomorrow for November, so I don't need the sales for the SAT. Plus having it in December will hopefully allow me to get more PC$.:):)Would anyone who did this yesterday or is doing it Monday be willing to share what
annew
I'm doing a bingo on the 7th & I've themed this one BLACK FRIDAY so.....i'm wondering what kind of sales I can offer....

20% off all stoneware is all I've come up w/though......

any other great ideas out there???

Anne

Semi-Hijack: I heard an idea that some have done in the last year or so in lieu of black Friday... because on that Friday, most people are OUT shopping and not at home to order online. The MONDAY after Thanksgiving (and I don't know what they officially call it but it does have a name now) is the day of the year that more orders are placed online than any other day... so some consultants decided to run their sales that day instead. HTH!

Good idea Colleen. Thanksgiving is late this year, so that Monday is already Dec 1st and wouldn't count for SAT though. :(

That's ok Colleen.....I've never been very successful w/a phone sale Black Friday or the one I do for SuperBowl so I thought I'd theme my Nov. Bingo
we'll see if this works.

I can't attach the flier b/c it's in Publisher.

my catchy phrase is:
7 weeks til Christmas
7 ways to win PC bingo cards

then I tell them how they get the cards.....

DebbieJ said:
Good idea Colleen. Thanksgiving is late this year, so that Monday is already Dec 1st and wouldn't count for SAT though. :(

You're right Deb! Bummer!

It will count for one of your Dec shows though...

annew said:
That's ok Colleen.....I've never been very successful w/a phone sale Black Friday or the one I do for SuperBowl so I thought I'd theme my Nov. Bingo
we'll see if this works.

I can't attach the flier b/c it's in Publisher.

my catchy phrase is:
7 weeks til Christmas
7 ways to win PC bingo cards

then I tell them how they get the cards.....

Anne could you please post the details on this? Can you save it as Word and email it to me? [email protected] I would like to put this in my newsletter which I am working on right now. I think the Bingo might be a unique spin that will intrigue customers. I hope you get this Anne!

finley1991 said:
Semi-Hijack: I heard an idea that some have done in the last year or so in lieu of black Friday... because on that Friday, most people are OUT shopping and not at home to order online. The MONDAY after Thanksgiving (and I don't know what they officially call it but it does have a name now) is the day of the year that more orders are placed online than any other day... so some consultants decided to run their sales that day instead. HTH!

I think they call it Cyber-Monday.

I just sent out a Black Friday email at 10am offering 20% off...already got $180 in orders!!

That is awesome Carolyn!!

I'm up to $230 now!

Great Job Carolyn! I'm going to do a Cyber MOnday sale I think. I'm still pondering the idea around in my head. Decisions!

pampmomof3 said:
Great Job Carolyn! I'm going to do a Cyber MOnday sale I think. I'm still pondering the idea around in my head. Decisions!

I'm pondering that idea as well. I need to get my head back on after all of our family time. We had 19 for dinner last night and my house is a wreck. I need to take some time to think it all through! :)

pampmomof3 said:

I'm thinking about doing that too. Are you offering any specials?

I'm waiting for Joy to set up my iContact account because I'm doing the Tasty Tidbits newsletter through her, with the iContact option. Then I may offer a Customer Appreciation Sale in December for those last minute holiday shoppers. I should be hitting $6000 when I submit my last 3 shows today and tomorrow for November, so I don't need the sales for the SAT. Plus having it in December will hopefully allow me to get more PC$.:):)

Would anyone who did this yesterday or is doing it Monday be willing to share what they did or are doing? I have one idea from another director that I'm thinking of using but wanted to get some more ideas to see what I like best. :DThanks in advance for sharing!!!!

finley1991 said:
Would anyone who did this yesterday or is doing it Monday be willing to share what they did or are doing?

I have one idea from another director that I'm thinking of using but wanted to get some more ideas to see what I like best. :D

Thanks in advance for sharing!!!!

Colleen, if you would email me your email address, I will forward you what I sent out to my contacts - it was so thrown together and last minute - I was shocked at the response it brought in.

I wanna see it too Carolyn! [email protected] Maybe your good-luck-mojo will rub off on me. BTW...you never answered my other email I sent you....

Thanks Carolyn! I just e-mailed you! :)

Me too Carolyn! jenningsdeb @ gmail.com

Got IT! Thanks Carolyn! :)

Can you send it to the list that we created a while back? If you need it again let me know and if you aren't on the list let me know and I'll add you and send the revised list on to everyone.

Great idea Beth - I just sent it :)

finley1991 said:
Would anyone who did this yesterday or is doing it Monday be willing to share what they did or are doing?

I have one idea from another director that I'm thinking of using but wanted to get some more ideas to see what I like best. :D

Thanks in advance for sharing!!!!

Im doing a Cyber Monday Sale. 10% off their entire order all day long. I set up a show on my website with the hosts name as Cyber Monday. I am also offering one of the following when they book a december show for FREE:
Pastry Cutter
Med. Scoop
Med. Sheet Pan
Festive Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Pie Crust Shield

I will put it on their order the night of their party!

Wish me luck everyone!:D

Good luck Melody!

Good Luck!

Good luck!!! IT seems that even though CC is down, our PWS seem to work. Although we'd have to get on CC in order to set the show up on our website. Grrrrr.

ARGH!! I'm trying to submit an agreement!! I need it up!! I need it up!!

it's up now!

Good Luck Melody!!

So I was going to do a cyber monday sale and my dh thinks if I do, it'll affect my January. What do you think?

Well, I bit the bullet and did it!! We'll see what happens. Off to work until 3! Wish me luck please!!! :p

I hope you get lots of sales, Kristi!!!

Good luck, Kristi!

pampmomof3 said:
Good Luck Melody!!

So I was going to do a cyber monday sale and my dh thinks if I do, it'll affect my January. What do you think?

Well in my opinion I think it will affect your January.......FOR THE BETTER! For one if anyone books a show for december then you are only put in the position to get Jan. bookings off of their shows. Also for those who order on your Cyber Monday Sale, now you have a good reason to contact them by making customer care calls. When you do your calls you have the opportunity to meantion how great your January hostess special is and then just ask! I think its all what you make of it. Also what I tell my team is do not focus on the months ahead focus on the month that is before you. I hope this helps.;)

Okay well today is monday. I pray I get some good orders in. I had a few people tell me they were going to buy so we will see!

hi guys! Well nothing so far! :( keeping my fingers crossed!

Well I'm up to $83 right now. hoping to at least turn it as a show!

Well nothing here either so my fingers are crossed also. lol....Ill keep them crossed for all of you doing the sale also.

I'm at $142....almost a show!

YAY! And Bummer.Got an order from my Cyber Sale, but she didn't put in my *code* for the host name so I got it as an online order. No biggie. I'll figure it out once my head clears... but yay... it's an $86 order! But really wanted to make this *sale* a show because my Friday show just rescheduled for January!

Yippie! I'm at 155.62 - looks like I got a show :)

Just sent out an email and already have an order. I have a $158 order from a past host who called on Sat, so I'm up to a $200 show now. :)

Cool - way to go you guys!!!!:)

Yay! I'm closing my Black Friday (so I cut them a little slack on the day they ordered!) sale and submitting it for December--$560! yay. How did your cyber mondays end up?

Two more orders--up to almost $400 now.

pamperedlinda said:
Yippie! I'm at 155.62 - looks like I got a show :)

Congrats! Thats awesome! My cyber monday was a bust! boo hoo hoo:cry: Oh well maybe next time.

Im wondering about doing another sale around the 13th and saying something like "since the last sale went so well I thought I would offer one more. This is your last chance to get your holiday items in!" What do you all think?

melodyprine said:
Congrats! Thats awesome! My cyber monday was a bust! boo hoo hoo:cry: Oh well maybe next time.

Im wondering about doing another sale around the 13th and saying something like "since the last sale went so well I thought I would offer one more. This is your last chance to get your holiday items in!" What do you all think?

My show is at $184. Not much, but it will do.

I like your idea for a last chance show. I may have to borrow that idea from you!

I got 6 orders in all that total $155.35, I thought it was a little more but i think I took into account s/h when I got the emails. :)I may leave it open today as well.

Woke-up to another order this morning - $218 now :)

Mine is up to $535! Woohoo! I just got an order for $135 from an old HS friend on FB. :)

DebbieJ said:
Mine is up to $535! Woohoo! I just got an order for $135 from an old HS friend on FB. :)

Whoa! Great job girl!! Maybe I should do that!! Mine is up to $202 and I'm happy with that. Now I'm wondering if I should post it on there! Thanks Deb!

<h2>What kind of sales can I offer for my Black Friday bingo event?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have a variety of options for sales to offer during your Black Friday bingo event. Some popular choices include:</p><ul> <li>Discounts on specific products, such as 20% off all stoneware or 15% off all knives. This can help drive sales for specific items and also tie in with your bingo theme.</li> <li>Bundle deals, where customers can purchase a set of products at a discounted price. For example, you could offer a Black Friday baking bundle that includes a cookie sheet, mixing bowl, and spatula.</li> <li>Free shipping on all orders, which can be a major incentive for customers to make a purchase.</li> <li>Gift with purchase promotions, where customers can receive a free product or exclusive item with their purchase. This can create a sense of urgency and excitement for your event.</li> <li>Limited time offers, such as flash sales or hourly deals. These can create a sense of urgency and encourage customers to make a purchase before time runs out.</li></ul><h2>Any other great ideas out there?</h2><p>In addition to the sales mentioned above, here are a few more ideas to consider:</p><ul> <li>Offer a discount for customers who refer a friend to your event. This can help expand your customer base and create a buzz around your Black Friday bingo event.</li> <li>Host a raffle or giveaway for a chance to win a popular Pampered Chef product. This can be a fun and exciting way to engage with your customers and encourage them to make a purchase.</li> <li>Create a special Black Friday bingo card with exclusive discounts or prizes for winners. This can add an extra layer of excitement to your event and incentivize customers to make a purchase.</li> <li>Collaborate with other small businesses or local vendors to offer a joint promotion or discount. This can help expand your reach and attract new customers to your event.</li></ul>

Related to What kind of sales can I offer for my Black Friday bingo event?

What kind of sales can I offer for my Black Friday bingo event?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have a variety of options for sales to offer during your Black Friday bingo event. Some popular choices include:

• Discounts on specific products, such as 20% off all stoneware or 15% off all knives. This can help drive sales for specific items and also tie in with your bingo theme.
  • Bundle deals, where customers can purchase a set of products at a discounted price. For example, you could offer a Black Friday baking bundle that includes a cookie sheet, mixing bowl, and spatula.
  • Free shipping on all orders, which can be a major incentive for customers to make a purchase.
  • Gift with purchase promotions, where customers can receive a free product or exclusive item with their purchase. This can create a sense of urgency and excitement for your event.
  • Limited time offers, such as flash sales or hourly deals. These can create a sense of urgency and encourage customers to make a purchase before time runs out.

Any other great ideas out there?

In addition to the sales mentioned above, here are a few more ideas to consider:

• Offer a discount for customers who refer a friend to your event. This can help expand your customer base and create a buzz around your Black Friday bingo event.
  • Host a raffle or giveaway for a chance to win a popular Pampered Chef product. This can be a fun and exciting way to engage with your customers and encourage them to make a purchase.
  • Create a special Black Friday bingo card with exclusive discounts or prizes for winners. This can add an extra layer of excitement to your event and incentivize customers to make a purchase.
  • Collaborate with other small businesses or local vendors to offer a joint promotion or discount. This can help expand your reach and attract new customers to your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vmgcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
esavvymom