• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is your Last Show Before Christmas?

In summary, the participants have shared the dates of their last shows before Christmas, ranging from December 6th to December 29th. One person mentioned a show on January 6th and another mentioned a fundraiser on December 8th. One person has a show planned for January 3rd. Some also mentioned catalog shows and an after Christmas sale.
DebPC
Staff member
Just doing a little survey. What is the date for the last show you have booked before Christmas?

12/14 so far......

I have one on 12/15, but the closest to Christmas is actually AFTER - I have one on 12/28!! First time in 5 1/2 years that I have one the week between Christmas and New Years. And I may actually need this one to get to Paris! It's getting down to the wire.:pray:

I have my last show for Christmas delivery 12/14. But then the closest to Christmas is the one I have 12/29. I too have not done a show between Christmas and New year in a LONG time.

sat dec 6th------and 2 more catalog shows.. that's it.... done one every night this week..

Dec. 10. I would have done shows right up to the 16th (our cutoff) but I didn't put in enough effort to book my Dec.

12/14 is my closet to Christmas. I don't have any the week between Christmas and New Year's because I'll be on a cruise!! I'm excited about that!

Chef Kearns said:
12/14 is my closet to Christmas. I don't have any the week between Christmas and New Year's because I'll be on a cruise!! I'm excited about that!

Oh how FUN!!! I bet you'll have a blast!:D:D

my closet was last night. But I did book a show for January 6th!

My last show before is the 6th not counting catalogs and myt first show of the New Year is January 3rd.

I just got a call yesterday from someone to book the 18th!

I had one scheduled for 12th, but it canceled, so closest is Fundraiser on the 8th.

dannyzmom said:
I just got a call yesterday from someone to book the 18th!
Wow!! Even after the cut-off for the holidays?

I have a show December 15 and am planning an after Christmas Sale starting on Dec. 26th.

1. What is "Show Closest to Christmas"?

"Show Closest to Christmas" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants offer exclusive deals and promotions on products just in time for the holiday season.

2. When will "Show Closest to Christmas" take place?

The exact date for "Show Closest to Christmas" may vary each year, but it typically occurs in the weeks leading up to Christmas. Be sure to check with your consultant or Pampered Chef's website for the specific date.

3. How can I participate in "Show Closest to Christmas"?

To participate in "Show Closest to Christmas," you can either attend a live Pampered Chef party or shop online through a consultant's personal website. You can also host your own party and earn rewards while taking advantage of the holiday deals.

4. Can I still order products after "Show Closest to Christmas" has ended?

Yes, you can still order products after "Show Closest to Christmas" has ended. However, the exclusive deals and promotions offered during this event will no longer be available, so it is best to take advantage of them during the designated time.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions during "Show Closest to Christmas"?

Yes, during "Show Closest to Christmas," there are often special discounts and promotions on select products. These deals may include free shipping, discounted prices, or bundle offers. Be sure to check with your consultant for specific details and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
baychef