• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Value of the New Consultant Tote?

In summary, the conversation was about finding out the dollar amount of "free/earned" products that will be on their 1099's, specifically the value of the new consultant tote. It was suggested to contact HO for the value, but some participants also mentioned that it may be listed on the 1099 form. There was also hope that the tote would become available for sale. Someone had already contacted HO but the representative was unable to provide a price value for the tote.
pcchris
Silver Member
Does anyone know how we can find out the dollar amount of "free/earned" products that will be on our 1099's? Specifically, I'm wondering about the new consultant tote....anyone have a clue, or am I going to have to call HO?
(HA! I guess we'll have to be careful using that term...:eek: )
If anyone knows the value of the tote, (the new one) please post! Thanks for your help!

I don't know the value of it but I am sure HO can tell you. I was hoping that they would make them available for sale because I really want a second one!

I kinda figured I'd have to contact H/O...but I thought maybe someone knew the value of this particular item. Thanks Gillian!

Hey!!
pcchris said:
Does anyone know how we can find out the dollar amount of "free/earned" products that will be on our 1099's? Specifically, I'm wondering about the new consultant tote....anyone have a clue, or am I going to have to call HO?
(HA! I guess we'll have to be careful using that term...:eek: )
If anyone knows the value of the tote, (the new one) please post! Thanks for your help!

Actually if I am not mistaken PC lists the items and value on the tax form they send you. I am almost positive they do!!

I agree with Cynthia. It is usually on our 1099's.

yep the value is on the 1099! And by the time you'd need it for taxes, it might be available for sale with our paperwork orders and the value would be on there! I sure hope it becomes availabe for sale!:rolleyes:

Yes and the value on the 1099 is different than the retail value, so I used those listed for both income and expense (reinvested items). HTH.

I called HO last night, and the woman that I talked to could not find a price value on the tote.....argh....I did ask if she knew if they would ever be available for purchase, and she said "anything's possible". Good answer, huh?

1. What is the "$ Value" of "Earned" Products?

The "$ Value" of "Earned" Products refers to the amount of credit or discount a consultant earns towards future purchases based on their sales and/or performance in a given period.

2. How is the "$ Value" of "Earned" Products calculated?

The calculation of the "$ Value" of "Earned" Products is based on a percentage of the consultant's total sales or performance, as determined by the company's compensation plan. The percentage may vary depending on the consultant's level or rank within the company.

3. Can the "$ Value" of "Earned" Products be used towards any product?

Yes, the "$ Value" of "Earned" Products can be used towards any product in the Pampered Chef catalog. This includes both regular priced and discounted items.

4. Is there a limit to how much "$ Value" of "Earned" Products a consultant can use at one time?

No, there is no limit to how much "$ Value" of "Earned" Products a consultant can use at one time. However, it is recommended to use the credit towards a purchase that is equal or greater in value than the credit amount.

5. How long is the "$ Value" of "Earned" Products valid for?

The "$ Value" of "Earned" Products is valid for the current period in which it was earned. This period may vary depending on the company's compensation plan. After the period ends, any unused credit will expire and cannot be carried over to the next period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • chefpenny99