• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Welcome Package: Product Value & Sign On Bonuses

In summary, the New Consultant Welcome Package includes a variety of products worth $500 from the company, carefully selected to showcase the quality and diversity of the product line. The package also includes sign on bonuses, which may include discounts, free items, and extra commission on sales. To claim the Welcome Package, new consultants simply need to follow the provided instructions after signing up. The products in the package cannot be customized, but they offer a great opportunity for new consultants to try and showcase to potential customers.
beepampered
Does anyone have a list of things that a new consultant gets? Basically a list (pretty or not) of product value, PC Bucks, new consultant sign on value, etc. Thanks.

Oh, I've never seen that detailed list. Thanks. I was also hoping to find stuff people earn AFTER they've had a few shows - PC Bucks, commission, etc. I want to show how good it is. I don't even know where to find the list of PC Bucks earned for first four shows, $1250 in sales, etc.

Is this what you are looking for? If you go to CC, then over to the "Download Center" tab, scroll down to New Consultant Resources. That's where both of these files (the one I just posted, and the one posted above) are found. If you've never done it, it's worth checking out that section on CC- there are alot of things there!!

Attachments

• new_cons_brochure-2.pdf
    367.7 KB · Views: 426
Hi there! Congratulations on joining the Pampered Chef family as a new consultant! I'm so excited for you and all the amazing opportunities that lie ahead.To answer your question, here is a breakdown of the items included in the New Consultant Welcome Package:1. Product Value: The value of the products included in the kit is approximately $450. This includes a mix of our best-selling products, as well as business materials to help you get started.2. PC Bucks: As a new consultant, you will receive $75 in PC Bucks, which can be used towards purchasing additional products for your kit or for personal use.3. New Consultant Sign On Value: The value of the entire welcome package, including the products, business materials, and PC Bucks, is approximately $525.In addition to these items, you will also receive access to training and support from your upline and the Pampered Chef community. This includes online resources, workshops, and events to help you succeed in your business.I hope this helps to give you a better understanding of what is included in the New Consultant Welcome Package. We are all here to support and cheer you on as you start your Pampered Chef journey. Welcome aboard!

1. What is included in the New Consultant Welcome Package?

The New Consultant Welcome Package includes a variety of products from our company, such as skincare, makeup, and wellness items. These products are carefully selected to showcase the quality and diversity of our product line.

2. How much is the value of the products included in the Welcome Package?

The total value of the products included in the Welcome Package is $500. This is a great opportunity for new consultants to try out a variety of our products and see the value and quality for themselves.

3. Are there any sign on bonuses included in the Welcome Package?

Yes, there are sign on bonuses included in the Welcome Package. These bonuses may vary, but they typically include discounts on future purchases, free promotional items, and extra commission on sales during the first month as a consultant.

4. How can I claim my Welcome Package as a new consultant?

Once you sign up to become a consultant, you will receive a link to order your Welcome Package. Simply follow the instructions provided and your package will be shipped to you within a few days.

5. Can I customize the products included in the Welcome Package?

No, the products included in the Welcome Package are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we believe that this selection offers a great variety of our products for you to try and showcase to your potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mbranham
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Sandytown
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen Love Lauren