• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Philosophy of Housecleaning?

I don't mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them and they agree with everything I say. I don't want every creature to have a home of their own, so I don't disturb cobwebs. I don't do windows because I love birds and don't want one to run into a clean window and get hurt. I don't wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt then I'll feel terrible (plus they may sue me.) I don't mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them and they agree with everything I say. I want every creature to have a home of their own, so I don
krzymomof4
Silver Member
PHILOSOPHY OF HOUSECLEANING!

I don't do windows because ... I love birds and

don't want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.

I don't wax floors because ...

I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt

then I'll feel terrible ( plus they may sue me.)

I don't mind the dust bunnies because ...

They are very good company,

I have named most of them,

and they agree with everything I say.

I don't disturb cobwebs because ....

I want every creature to have a home of their own.

I don't Spring Clean because ...I love all the seasons

and don't want the others to get jealous.

I don't pull weeds in the garden because ..

I don't want to get in God's way,

HE is an excellent designer!

I don't put things away because ...

My husband will never be able to find them again.

I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because .

I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when

they invite me over for dinner.

I don't iron because ... I choose to believe them

when they say "Permanent Press".

I don't stress much on anything because ... "A Type" personalities

die young and I want to stick around

and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!!!

Also, dust is a protective coating for furniture. ;)

I'm going to have to post this whole list (including Ann's addition) before my meeting here on Thursday. There's no way this house will look like I want it to with the physical limitations my knee is currently giving me.

They'll get a laugh and I know it's only me that really cares. It's not THAT bad (or so I'm telling myself). :p

Beth, anyone who's had something come up and been unable to do a last-minute clean will understand. And doesn't that group include everyone? :) Hope you feel better soon.

chefann said:
Beth, anyone who's had something come up and been unable to do a last-minute clean will understand. And doesn't that group include everyone? :) Hope you feel better soon.

It includes everyone except my MIL!

You've found my philosophy for life.

Related to What is the Philosophy of Housecleaning?

What is the "Adopting New Philosophy" approach?

The "Adopting New Philosophy" approach is a mindset that focuses on continuously improving and adapting to new ideas and methods. It encourages individuals to be open-minded, embrace change, and seek out new opportunities for growth.

How does adopting a new philosophy benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

By adopting a new philosophy, you will be able to stay ahead of the curve and remain competitive in the ever-changing direct sales industry. It also allows you to offer innovative solutions to your customers and build a stronger business by continuously evolving and improving.

What are some practical ways to adopt a new philosophy in my Pampered Chef business?

Some practical ways to adopt a new philosophy include attending training and development sessions, staying up-to-date on industry trends and customer needs, seeking feedback and suggestions from other consultants, and being open to trying new strategies and techniques.

How long does it take to see results when adopting a new philosophy?

The time it takes to see results will vary for each individual and their specific business. However, by consistently implementing the new philosophy and making it a part of your daily routine, you should start to see positive changes and growth in your business within a few months.

What should I do if I encounter resistance to adopting a new philosophy?

If you encounter resistance from yourself or others when trying to adopt a new philosophy, it is important to remember the benefits and potential for growth that come with it. Be patient and persistent, and try to lead by example. Share success stories and seek support from other consultants who have successfully adopted the new philosophy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Pampered_Ashley84
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies