• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Most Effective Way to Find New Leads?

In summary, the expert suggests that fairs and booths are effective ways to find new leads. They also suggest taking pre-orders for the products and giving out pins for donations. They also suggest direct shipping. Finally, they suggest doing a great show to increase bookings.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm trying to "branch out more" what you found to be most effective in finding new leads?

I do know how effective fairs and booths have been for me in the past, I'm looking for other ideas to met a stranger.

Last edited:
I have only gotten leads from fairs/booths. I'm curious to see what others have done!

Last May I sat outside my local grocery store, selling the HWC products. I started PC last April, so I really wasn't sure what I was doing. I did this twice. I sold about $250 between the two sittings. I took $60 in donations for the Cancer Society. I only had one lead pan out and it was my first $1000 show. I will do this again. I just don't know if I am going to change my location.

pcheftammy said:
Last May I sat outside my local grocery store, selling the HWC products. I started PC last April, so I really wasn't sure what I was doing. I did this twice. I sold about $250 between the two sittings. I took $60 in donations for the Cancer Society. I only had one lead pan out and it was my first $1000 show. I will do this again. I just don't know if I am going to change my location.

Did you take pre-orders for the products?? And then direct shipping? Or did you buy a stock of them prior to the day and not charge shipping?

I just took orders and gave out pins for donations and purchases. I didn't buy anything ahead of time. Everyone who ordered was in my hometown, so I just delivered them myself. Not all of the purchases were HWC products. I also did display some other items. Some people didn't want to purchase if they had to wait, but they were not familiar with PC.

Awesome! I would love to do that!

Tell your hosts to invite people you don't know.

Do your job at your job! Don't make it harder on yourself. Our shows are the heart of our business.

I try to go out of my comfort zone of host to get different one. I have had a few calls from an ad I placed in a local Trade Paper.

I have gotten most of my leads from fairs and booths...... I have had put an ad in the local paper and that has gotten me some leads!!

I am sitting here very excited about the selling HWC products in front of a store. It is one of those things that just hit me! What a great idea! Thanks

Kathy

At my shows!Seriously, I have really increased the number of bookings I am getting, and it is all due to my hosts inviting a lot of people and me doing a great show. I no longer ask if they want to have a show at any point in my talk, nor at check out. I just assume EVERYONE wants to have one, and I just need to find their motivator! Since neither they nor I have time to beat around the bush, I come out and ask them which month they want it in. If they offer an excuse, I talk a little with them, then find a solution. I now book at least 1/2 of the guests at each show. My April is full, and I have at least one show on the books through August.

Also, I am having more fun doing this now!

Robin

Related to What Is the Most Effective Way to Find New Leads?

1. What strategies do you recommend for finding new leads?

Some effective strategies for finding new leads include networking with other professionals, utilizing social media and online platforms, attending local events and trade shows, and implementing targeted email or direct mail campaigns.

2. How can I reach out to potential leads without being too pushy?

It's important to strike a balance between being persistent and respectful. Instead of bombarding potential leads with constant sales pitches, focus on building relationships and offering valuable information or resources. This will help establish trust and make your outreach feel less pushy.

3. What are some ways to generate leads through content marketing?

Content marketing is a great way to attract potential leads by providing valuable and informative content. This can include writing blog posts, creating informative videos, or offering downloadable resources such as e-books or guides. Be sure to promote your content through social media and email marketing to reach a wider audience.

4. How can I use referrals to find new leads?

Word-of-mouth referrals are a powerful way to find new leads. One strategy is to offer incentives to your current customers for referring new leads to your business. You can also reach out to satisfied customers and ask for testimonials or reviews that you can share on your website or social media pages.

5. Is it better to focus on a specific niche or target a broader audience?

It's often more effective to focus on a specific niche when trying to find new leads. This allows you to tailor your messaging and marketing efforts to a specific group of people who are more likely to be interested in your products or services. However, it's important to also keep an open mind and explore potential opportunities outside of your niche as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • janetupnorth