• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order by Feb 28: Last Chance to Shop F/W Catalogs for Your Feb 26 Party!

In summary, the last date to place an order for a specific product can vary and is dependent on availability and demand. There is usually a deadline for hosting a party or event, set by the consultant. If an order is placed after the deadline, host rewards are not available. If a deadline is missed, the product may still be available but is not guaranteed. The last date to return a product is also dependent on the specific product and its condition. It is recommended to check the return policy or contact a consultant for more information.
leslieprichett
that we can order from the F/W catalogs? I have a party on Feb 26 and want to know if I have to rush her to close by the 28th or is there a little leeway there?

Thanks so much :)

you have till March 15th to close the show, but if you want double points, you have to close by the 28th.

Thank you! I am definately going for the double points LOL
But just wanted to make sure on the date just in case :)
Thank you

1. What is the last date to place an order for a specific product?

The last date to place an order for a specific product can vary depending on availability and demand. We recommend checking the product page or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on ordering deadlines.

2. Is there a deadline for hosting a party or event?

Yes, there is usually a deadline for hosting a party or event. This deadline is typically set by the consultant and can vary depending on availability and other factors. We recommend contacting a consultant for specific information on hosting deadlines.

3. Can I still qualify for host rewards if I place an order after the deadline?

Unfortunately, host rewards are only available for orders placed before the specified deadline. We encourage our customers to plan ahead and place their orders in a timely manner to ensure they can take advantage of our host rewards program.

4. What happens if I miss the deadline to place an order?

If you miss the deadline to place an order, you may still be able to purchase the product but it will be subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that the product will still be in stock after the deadline, so we recommend placing your order before the specified deadline to avoid disappointment.

5. How can I find out the last date to return a product?

The last date to return a product can vary depending on the specific product and its condition. We recommend checking the return policy on our website or contacting a consultant for more information on the last date to return a product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
  • sailorsarah