• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Jennifer Rusche Biscuit Demo?

N
noradawn
I have been wanting a simple way to use our cookware at each show, and this sounds like it might be it! What exactly is it? Does anyone have the specifics?

Thanks!

Thanks Nora for asking that question! I was about to post the question myself!! :p

Can anyone out there give us a hint? I'd really like to do it at my parties this weekend!

I think?Nora,
I'm not sure this is what you are talking about but,This is what I did at home- Put butter and 1 garlic clove in 8inch saute pan and then use a can with 5 biscuits. Bake it on 350%, not sure for the length of time. It makes the house swell wonderful and it taste great.

Good luck!

You can alsodo the same recipe with our cinnamon and butter with the buiscuits ! It is awesome !! :)

I learned the biscuit demo from Tom Marston and it goes like this:

1 stick butter
1 can buttermilk biscuits (not the Grands, they're too flaky and don't absorb the butter well)
2 tsp. Italian Seasoning Mix
1 clove of garlic
Parmesan cheese

Melt butter in skillet with seasoning mix and one clove of garlic. Cut biscuits into thirds or fourths, toss with melted butter mixture. Grate Parmesan cheese on top and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.

They are heaven and they get lots of oohs and ahhs!

biscuits?I'm not thinking straight right now, do you bake it in the skillet?

Sure do!It's an excellent selling point of our cookware. You can put it in the oven up to 350 (the handles are phenolic). Check out some of the PC files on cakes baked in skillets.

Diane

1 whole stick of butter :eek: That sounds like a lot!

The whole stick of butter almost completely absorbs into the biscuits and tastes great!

chefmary said:
I learned the biscuit demo from Tom Marston and it goes like this:

1 stick butter
1 can buttermilk biscuits (not the Grands, they're too flaky and don't absorb the butter well)
2 tsp. Italian Seasoning Mix
1 clove of garlic
Parmesan cheese

Melt butter in skillet with seasoning mix and one clove of garlic. Cut biscuits into thirds or fourths, toss with melted butter mixture. Grate Parmesan cheese on top and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.

They are heaven and they get lots of oohs and ahhs!

Thanks, Mary! I'm going to try it at a show tonight!

H2: What exactly is the Jennifer Rusche Biscuit Demo?

The Jennifer Rusche Biscuit Demo is a cooking demonstration that showcases the versatility and functionality of our cookware. It involves making delicious and easy biscuit recipes using our cookware products.

H2: Does anyone have the specifics?

Yes, we have all the specifics for the Jennifer Rusche Biscuit Demo. We will provide a detailed recipe, step-by-step instructions, and all the necessary ingredients and cookware for the demonstration. You can also ask any questions during the demo and we will be happy to provide more information.

H2: How can this demo be useful at each show?

The Jennifer Rusche Biscuit Demo is a great way to demonstrate the quality and value of our cookware products. It allows customers to see the cookware in action and taste the delicious results. This can help increase sales and showcase the versatility of our products.

H2: Is the demo easy to follow?

Yes, the demo is designed to be easy to follow for both the presenter and the audience. The recipe and instructions are simple and straightforward, and our cookware is easy to use. We will also provide tips and tricks to make the demo even more engaging and enjoyable.

H2: Can this demo be customized for different types of cookware?

Yes, the Jennifer Rusche Biscuit Demo can be customized to showcase different types of cookware. We can use different sizes and styles of cookware to demonstrate how our products can meet different cooking needs. This shows the versatility of our cookware and can cater to a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • aksusan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • magentablue