• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Host Special for September ?

In summary, the host special for September is the Deluxe Cooking Blender, a versatile kitchen appliance that combines the functions of a blender, food processor, and heating element in one. To become a host for a Pampered Chef party in September, reach out to a consultant or visit the website to find one near you. To qualify for the special, you need at least $200 in guest sales and one booking. Only the Deluxe Cooking Blender is available as the host special, but you can use your rewards to purchase any product at a discounted price. The special will be available until the end of the month or while supplies last, so book your party early to ensure availability.
bejams
I am booking shows for September and I don't know what the host specials are for September. I saw the one for the consultants but that is all. Thanks for the help.

Stoneware 60% offGo to consultants corner it is there under the link. Sept , Oct , Nov, are all there as well ! :)

Host special is 60% off any stones except the new small round or the stoneware mold. The guest special is 20% off their choice of stoneware except the 2 new ones. HTH

What Is the Host Special for September ?

The host special for September is the Deluxe Cooking Blender. It is a versatile kitchen appliance that combines the functions of a blender, food processor, and heating element in one.

How can I become a host for a Pampered Chef party in September?

To become a host for a Pampered Chef party in September, you can either reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you plan and host a virtual or in-person party.

Are there any requirements to qualify for the September host special?

To qualify for the September host special, you need to have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking from your party. The booking can be for a future party or a cooking show.

Can I choose a different product as my host special for September?

Unfortunately, the Deluxe Cooking Blender is the only host special available for September. However, you can use your host rewards to purchase any product from our catalog at a discounted price.

How long will the September host special be available?

The September host special will be available until the end of the month or while supplies last. We encourage you to book your party early to ensure availability of the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • leahevanson