• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Chicken Recipe Made in a Stone Bundt Pan at a PC Party?

In summary, we have a variety of chicken recipes to fit different needs and preferences. For busy weeknights, our One-Pan Chicken Stir-Fry is a quick and easy option packed with flavor. Those watching their weight can enjoy our Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken, which is low in calories and fat. Slow cooker lovers can try our Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Stew for a hearty and comforting meal. For a unique dish to impress dinner guests, our Chicken and Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are a winning combination of savory and sweet flavors. And for kid-friendly options, our Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas and Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo are easy to make and loved by children.
acrylicjen
I am looking for a chicken recipe my friend said was made at a PC party she attened a while back. I guess you "sit" the chicken onto the stone bundt pan??? anyone heard of this?:confused: Thanks Jen

Just wash and pat dry the whole chicken and then put it on the post of the fluted pan. You can put a can of beer or a cup of water in the bottom or put veges (onions, carrots, potatoes) in. Bake at 350-375 for about an hour. YUMMMMM

Thank You Beth! thats the exact one!
Jen

Related to What is the Chicken Recipe Made in a Stone Bundt Pan at a PC Party?

1. What is a quick and easy chicken recipe for busy weeknights?

One of our top recommendations for a quick and easy chicken recipe is our One-Pan Chicken Stir-Fry. It only takes 20 minutes to make and is packed with flavor from fresh vegetables and a homemade stir-fry sauce.

2. What is a healthy chicken recipe for those watching their weight?

Our Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken is a great option for those watching their weight. It is low in calories and fat, but still full of flavor from the lemon and garlic marinade. Serve it with a side of roasted vegetables for a complete and healthy meal.

3. Can I make a chicken recipe in my slow cooker?

Absolutely! Our Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Stew is a favorite among our customers. It is a hearty and comforting dish that is perfect for colder days. Simply add all the ingredients to your slow cooker and let it cook for 6-8 hours.

4. What is a unique chicken recipe to impress dinner guests?

Our Chicken and Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are sure to impress your dinner guests. The combination of savory chicken, crispy bacon, and sweet potatoes is a winning flavor combination. Plus, they look impressive when served on a plate.

5. Are there any chicken recipes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, we have a few kid-friendly chicken recipes such as our Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas and Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. Both dishes are easy to make and loved by children. Plus, they are a great way to sneak in some extra veggies for picky eaters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rossana