• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is SAT and how does it benefit me?

In summary, "Sat Question From the Newbie" is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that can easily slice, dice, and julienne a variety of fruits and vegetables with its sharp stainless steel blades. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The product comes with a one-year warranty and can be maintained by periodically sharpening the blades with a knife sharpener.
LeanneB.
Can someone explain what exactly is SAT? I have heard it mentioned so many times, but I don't know if I qualify. Please fill me in.

LeanneB. said:
Can someone explain what exactly is SAT? I have heard it mentioned so many times, but I don't know if I qualify. Please fill me in.

It's the Sell-A-Thon, done in November and June, to earn new products for the season.

SAT Means Sell-A-Thon. It is based on your sales/shows submitted in November and December. 2 shows submitted in Nov =FREE STUFF, $1,500 or more in Nov. sales = MORE FREE STUFF, 2 shows submitted in Dec. =FREE STUFF, $1,500 or more submitted in Dec. = PC $$ to spend on FREE STUFF!

Related to What is SAT and how does it benefit me?

1. What is "Sat Question From the Newbie"?

"Sat Question From the Newbie" is a cooking tool offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily slice, dice, and julienne fruits and vegetables with its sharp stainless steel blades.

2. Is "Sat Question From the Newbie" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Sat Question From the Newbie" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the blades.

3. Can "Sat Question From the Newbie" be used for all types of fruits and vegetables?

Yes, "Sat Question From the Newbie" can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables. However, we do not recommend using it on hard, dense foods such as frozen fruits or uncooked potatoes.

4. Is there a warranty for "Sat Question From the Newbie"?

Yes, "Sat Question From the Newbie" comes with a one-year warranty against manufacturer defects. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How do I clean and maintain "Sat Question From the Newbie"?

To clean "Sat Question From the Newbie", simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. For maintenance, we recommend periodically sharpening the blades with a knife sharpener to keep them in top condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • punkie1019
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies