• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is a Consultant Gift & How to Enter It in P3?

In summary, a consultant gift is a reward or recognition given to Pampered Chef consultants for achieving certain milestones or goals. To enter a consultant gift in P3, log in to your account and go to the "Rewards" section and follow the prompts. Consultant gifts are considered taxable income and should be reported on your tax return, but Pampered Chef will provide you with a 1099 form. In most cases, consultants can choose their own gift from a selection of options provided by Pampered Chef. The timing of when you will receive your consultant gift may vary, but typically it will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks of submitting your request in P3.
MagenOaks01
Could someone please explain to me what a "consultant gift" is and how it is used/entered in P3 ...

I use it under the payment section for an item or part of an item that I am paying for--usually for the host. This year I have given each of my hosts for Oct/Nov/Dec shows one of the snowman scrapers. I add it to their order after it has already been calculated and their payment is entered. I then pay for the scraper as Consultant Gift. This money then is expected to come from my account when I close out the show.Sometimes in the past I have offered $$ off as a guest special or from a drawing. This I include under that guest order as Consultant Gift payment. Hope this helps.

A consultant gift is a form of compensation or token of appreciation given to a consultant for their services or expertise. It is typically a non-monetary gift, such as a gift card, a product sample, or a promotional item. Consultant gifts are used to thank consultants for their work, build rapport and maintain a positive relationship with them. In P3, a consultant gift can be entered as an expense in the financial records of a company. It is usually categorized as a business expense and may require documentation such as a receipt or invoice. The amount spent on consultant gifts should be recorded accurately to ensure proper budgeting and financial reporting. Additionally, some companies may have policies or guidelines for the types and amounts of gifts that can be given to consultants, so it is important to follow these guidelines when entering the gift in P3.

What Is a Consultant Gift?

A consultant gift is a special reward or recognition given to Pampered Chef consultants for achieving certain milestones or goals. It can be in the form of a product, gift certificate, or other types of rewards.

How Do I Enter a Consultant Gift in P3?

To enter a consultant gift in P3, log in to your account and go to the "Rewards" section. From there, click on "Enter a Consultant Gift" and follow the prompts to enter the gift information and submit it for processing.

Do I Have to Pay Taxes on Consultant Gifts?

Yes, consultant gifts are considered taxable income and should be reported on your tax return. However, Pampered Chef will provide you with a 1099 form at the end of the year to help you accurately report your income.

Can I Choose the Consultant Gift I Want?

In most cases, consultants are able to choose their own gift from a selection of options provided by Pampered Chef. However, there may be certain gifts that are pre-determined for specific milestones or achievements.

When Will I Receive My Consultant Gift?

The timing of when you will receive your consultant gift may vary, but typically it will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks of submitting your request in P3. If there are any delays, you will be notified by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robbiesmom123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
robbiesmom123
  • DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pampered.chris