• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stinky Sat for Me...need to Do Something Asap

In summary, it seems like the experts are not doing well this month. They are all having a hard time getting bookings. They are all wondering if they should give away free items or ship free items.
babywings76
Gold Member
So I submitted one measly little show. :( I tried making calls, including an incentive in my newsletter for bookings and have had no takers. Now I'm back from vacation and am really wishing I could throw something together for a show so I can at least reach level 1 for SAT.

I have a few people that are wanting to place orders, but they are very small. I'm wondering if I should send out a special e-mail offering a free item or free shipping or something. I just can't decide how much of a deal is worth the free SAT items I'd get for level one. KWIM?

I was where you are just a week ago. I was at a place where I only had a show submitted for $155.02 in commisionable sales.

I did the 24 Booking Blitz thing and got 3 bookings. Now, I am within a gnat's eyelash of making the $1,500 level. I have a show Friday night that will put me there. Also, from those 3 shows I have gotten 4 bookings so far for July and 1 for August. I feel sure I will probably get at least 1 booking from the Friday night show.

Good luck!

Saturday Gourmet said:
I was where you are just a week ago. I was at a place where I only had a show submitted for $155.02 in commisionable sales.

I did the 24 Booking Blitz thing and got 3 bookings. Now, I am within a gnat's eyelash of making the $1,500 level. I have a show Friday night that will put me there. Also, from those 3 shows I have gotten 4 bookings so far for July and 1 for August. I feel sure I will probably get at least 1 booking from the Friday night show.

Good luck!

Hey that's great! I too have a lousy SAT month. Never this bad.
3 cancellations :eek: I sent out some catty packets last week for a mystery host show. No takers yet. I have some outside orders...that's it.
I plan to make some calls Wed. when I am off.

My SAT is really bad also :( I did have one show for $800 but nothing after that. I made a phone calls and couldn't get a booking. Not just for June but couldn't get a booking at all!! I have tried all the usual things, Pampered a business, sent emails...even tried having a mystery host party last week and no one was interested. UGH!!! What's a gal to do? Been trying to think of something to get the sales up but can't think of anything.

I feel ya! I'm having a horrible SAT due to not being able to book for medical reasons. I have one online order for $25 so far this month...and couldn't get anyone interested in any catty shows either! I was supposed to host my own show this Saturday, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen either. But I'm not too worried...seems like my July is shaping up nicely...cross your fingers LOL.

Just writing to say I feel your pain ... I had a cancelation ... and the only reason I submitted my measly $100 in orders as a show (with me chipping in the other $50) is that without it, I wouldn't be active in July and thus unable to participate in a fair booth ... which I had already a) taken vacation time for and b) paid for.I did work my business regularly during my vacation and now have a show on the calendar for July. My other June show at least rescheduled ... for Aug. 2.I look at it this way ... if i REALLY want the Level 1 items I can buy them for less than $30. I'm not too worried about skipping S.A.T.

Well, I slowly gathering a few orders and hope to have enough to submit as a little catty show. Of course, it'll probably be short and I'll add a few things. Then I'll probably regret it thinking that I could've just bought what I wanted at 50% off and wish I had submitted this for July to meet the July promotion (well, I'd still need one more show for that, too)

I'm not doing good this month either!!! No SAT for me :(

I'm going to end up doing enough to stay active. Winter SAT is always so much better for me.

No SAT for me either. Last June I was within my first 90 days so it was easier to get Level 1. It was nice to get the "free" products in the mail. I was not so happy to get my 1099 at the end of the year and find out that those free products were considered income and were subject to income tax. Maybe that's why I don't think it's such a big deal anymore. It's just as easy to buy them in a sample package.

I was sitting fairly well for at least a 2nd product level when June started, but with one 'dead-beat host' who kept rescheduling the last minute, and my 2nd show as total flop -not even a qualified show yet , I've only got one more on the calendar for tomorrow night. I'll be lucky at this point to submit 2 shows for the 1st level! :( Oh well. July is looking very nice- I'm actually about as full as I can manage- with 2 weeks off in the middle for travel to/from NC (and visiting folks along the way...they live in IL.)

1. What is "Stinky Sat for Me" and why do I need to do something ASAP?

"Stinky Sat for Me" is a term used to describe a situation where food has been left in the sink for too long and has started to emit a foul odor. It is important to take action ASAP to prevent the smell from spreading and to maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen environment.

2. How do I get rid of the stinky smell?

To get rid of the stinky smell, start by removing any visible food scraps or residue from the sink. Then, pour a mixture of equal parts baking soda and white vinegar down the drain. Let it sit for a few minutes before running hot water down the drain to flush out the mixture. You can also try using a commercial drain cleaner or a mixture of lemon juice and hot water to eliminate the odor.

3. Can I prevent this from happening in the future?

Yes, there are a few things you can do to prevent a stinky sink in the future. First, make sure to rinse off any dishes and dispose of food scraps before placing them in the sink. Also, try to run hot water down the drain after each use to prevent buildup. Regularly cleaning the sink with a mixture of baking soda and water can also help prevent odor-causing bacteria.

4. What if the smell persists after trying these methods?

If the smell persists after trying these methods, it could be a sign of a larger issue such as a clogged or damaged drain. In this case, it is best to consult a professional plumber for assistance.

5. Is there a specific product from Pampered Chef that can help with this issue?

While we do not have a specific product for this issue, our Multi-Purpose Kitchen Brush is a great tool for cleaning sinks and removing any leftover food particles that may contribute to a stinky sink. Additionally, our Non-Scratch Scrubber and Kitchen Towels are also great for keeping sinks and countertops clean and odor-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
merego
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies