• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a Home Office Lead? - Exploring the Role with Erin

In summary, the conversation discussed the term "home office lead" and its meaning in the context of Pampered Chef. It was explained that these are individuals who have expressed interest in becoming a consultant and are placed in a lead system by the home office. These leads are then distributed to directors and above, who have a limited time to respond before the lead is passed on to another director. It was also mentioned that some individuals may bypass the lead system and directly contact a consultant to sign up.
ChefErin
I'm new (was a consultant 6 years ago and I'm getting back in) and in reading the threads, I noticed the term "home office lead"......what does this mean? Thanks! Erin

oops, meant 8 years......got a baby on my lap :)

People that contact HO to order, book a show or whatever are put in the lead system and the next local director in line gets the lead.

Directors are able to get leads from the home office. These are people who have gone to the pampered chef website and entered their information as looking for a consultant. These leads go straight to home office and they hand them out to directors.....starting in april they will also go to Team Leaders with the new career plan switch.

When someone is interested in becoming a consultant, and they aren't currently working with one to sign under, they go to the main site and ask about things. Then HO puts this new potential recruit into the "Leads" system. Directors and above are given these leads. (I'm not 100% on how the system works, because I'm not a director, but maybe someone can clarify)ETA: See, others beat me to the answer and had better info. Sorry! :)

Thanks for the answer.....apparently they don't always care about HO leads :) Because I'd been with PC before and knew I wanted to do it again, I went straight to the website and requested that a consultant get in touch with me because I wanted to sign up. Never got a single reply and eventually got in contact with my old recruiter, who luckily, was still doing PC. She happily signed me up again :)

I'm sure she was happy! Congratulations on re-starting your business!!

ChefErin said:
Thanks for the answer.....apparently they don't always care about HO leads :) Because I'd been with PC before and knew I wanted to do it again, I went straight to the website and requested that a consultant get in touch with me because I wanted to sign up. Never got a single reply and eventually got in contact with my old recruiter, who luckily, was still doing PC. She happily signed me up again :)
That was more than likely the fault of the director who the lead was sent to - too bad for her & lucky for your old/new director :)

I was a Home Office lead!

as soon as you are put in the system HO forwards your information to the next Director in line, you are also given the directors info. As a director you must respond with in 24 hours ( maybe 48) , back to HO with the outcome. If you do not, they send your name to another director.

What is a Home Office Lead?

A Home Office Lead is a position within Pampered Chef that involves managing and supporting a team of consultants. This person is responsible for providing guidance, training, and resources to help consultants grow their businesses.

What are the main responsibilities of a Home Office Lead?

The main responsibilities of a Home Office Lead include coaching and mentoring consultants, communicating important information and updates from the company, helping consultants set and achieve goals, and resolving any issues or concerns that may arise.

What qualities make a successful Home Office Lead?

A successful Home Office Lead is someone who is organized, proactive, and has excellent communication skills. They should also be knowledgeable about the company's products and business model, and have a strong understanding of sales and marketing strategies.

What support and resources are available to Home Office Leads?

Home Office Leads have access to a variety of support and resources, including training materials, marketing materials, and a team of experienced leaders within the company. They also have the support of the Pampered Chef home office staff.

How can someone become a Home Office Lead?

In order to become a Home Office Lead, one must first become a consultant with Pampered Chef and then work their way up through leadership levels. They must also demonstrate strong leadership skills and a commitment to helping others succeed in their businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisatx04
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cindylpal
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ChefBeckyD