• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What I Wished I Had Gotten for Free

In summary, the new SB cookbook is good, but someone left it out of the changeover kit and someone else didn't get one. The new cookbook has recipes for a springform pan. Someone got their sell-a-thon products and someone is going to get their change over kit on Saturday. There are still some fall catalogs and extras that someone wants to order, but they can't because the supply order form still shows the S/S order form. There is a new paperwork supply form in the changeover
Jenni
I really wish I had my hands on a new SB cookbook! I got the change over kit today and my SAT stuff (earned $3000 level) Yah! But I really wish I had the new SB to see which products I may still need/want.
I can see from the new Holiday cookbook a springform pan would be a wise choice to order.
Anyone have the new SB yet?

the SB is in your changeover kit.

Jenni said:
I really wish I had my hands on a new SB cookbook! I got the change over kit today and my SAT stuff (earned $3000 level) Yah! But I really wish I had the new SB to see which products I may still need/want.
I can see from the new Holiday cookbook a springform pan would be a wise choice to order.
Anyone have the new SB yet?

Yeah was it left out of your changeover kit? It's got good recipes in it!

leftymac said:
Yeah was it left out of your changeover kit? It's got good recipes in it!

Just looked again... didn't get one :(

I got my sell-a-thon products today, but when are we supposed to be getting our changeover kits??

reba515 said:
I got my sell-a-thon products today, but when are we supposed to be getting our changeover kits??

Got mine today...

Got both today. Call HO. Your SB is supposed to be in it.

okay thanks! I'll be lookin' out for it then! :)

I haven't gotten my changeover yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Got both today. Call HO. Your SB is supposed to be in it.

My friend said she got a mini catalog and I didn't get that either... did you all?

Jenni said:
My friend said she got a mini catalog and I didn't get that either... did you all?

Yup -- sho' did.

I was on the 3rd wave of Conference this year and since returning home on Saturday night late I have received my Director products my June sell a thon products, my cranberry stripe bag, my pumpking SA plate and my change over kit. Boy are they on the ball or what!! I love this company!

I haven't received anything yet. I can see that I am going to get the change over on Saturday. I don't have my sell-a-thon items yet and I better have gotten a SB and mini!!!
I did place my order for new cattys and minis and SB already but that probably won't come until Tuesday.
You should call HO and let them know you didn't get a SB or mini!!

How do you see when your change over kit was shipped?

I was able to go to CC like I was doing a product adjustment then I clicked the find show (ALL SHOWS) and I can see hostess's names and then there was an adj w/ a G and I clicked on that and it is my changeover. I am not sure if you can see SAT that way though.

I did get the new SB (AWESOME recipes!!!), but I'm disappointed the photos aren't color.

Sarah

pampchefsarah said:
I did get the new SB (AWESOME recipes!!!), but I'm disappointed the photos aren't color.

Sarah

If the photos were color... the $1 cookbook wouldn't be $1... ;)

pampchefsarah said:

Sarah

They are never in color in the SB.

I can't figure out how to order the fall catalogs and extras, when I bring up the supply order form on CC I still get the S/S order form.

I wish they would come out with the season's best cardboard holders like they used to have.Mine is completely full.

I'm really sad. I haven't gotten anything yet - no changeover, no $3000 SAT level, no pumpkin dish, no bag. WAH! And there's nothing on CC for me yet, either. :(

I've only received my Director's pkg with the change over in it. No bag, dish or SAT pkgs. I only live about 1 1/2 hours from HO. But I did receive 11 BOXES for a show I turned in on Monday night :eek:. I told the Host I would bag the orders for her since her show was almost $1700 :D. That was hard work!! I was quite impressed. That big of an order and only a pie crust shield and a corn butterer missing. I love PC :love:

missmindym said:
I can't figure out how to order the fall catalogs and extras, when I bring up the supply order form on CC I still get the S/S order form.

the new paperwork supply form is in your changeover kit. You have to order through PP/P3, not CC.

chefruthie said:
I've only received my Director's pkg with the change over in it. No bag, dish or SAT pkgs. I only live about 1 1/2 hours from HO.

I'm even closer and only have my Director's Pkg as well. My bag and dish will come when I turn the darn shows in! LOL!

dianevill said:
I'm really sad. I haven't gotten anything yet - no changeover, no $3000 SAT level, no pumpkin dish, no bag. WAH! And there's nothing on CC for me yet, either. :(

Diane, don't trust CC. Mine never showed up on there, but I still received it on Wednesday (so, woohoo, nice surprise for me!!).

Sarah

Your change over kit doesn't show up on CC. I tracked mine on Tuesday and it showed as "sent to FedEx". I called yesterday when it hadn't moved since Tuesday. The HO rep very not so nicely told me to wait a few more days. I had the same issue last year where I did wait over a week before calling and they had to resend saying that it must have been lost in transaction. She wouldn't listen to a word I had to say and kept telling me to wait longer. Well, funny part of the story, I called HO around 2:30 and when I checked the tracking again, it finally moved at 2:45... Very interesting! I sitll don't know about my $3000 level, I want new products! I did get the dish and tote right after conference!

DebbieJ said:
the new paperwork supply form is in your changeover kit. You have to order through PP/P3, not CC.

Thank you!! Finally figured that out last night after goofing around with things for a while.

There is a list of what's supposed to be in the change over box IN the box so look it over and if something's missing call HO. They usually don't miss things but humans do pack them and none of us are perfect. They'll get whatever's missing to you in an adjustment.

Related to What I Wished I Had Gotten for Free

1. What items can I get for free as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn free products through our Host Rewards program, our Consultant Rewards program, and through various promotions and incentives. The exact items available for free may vary, but typically include our top-selling and most popular kitchen tools and cookware.

2. How can I maximize my chances of getting free products?

To increase your chances of earning free products, we recommend hosting frequent parties and events, actively promoting your business, and reaching out to potential hosts and customers. Additionally, participating in our incentive programs and meeting sales goals can also help you earn more free products.

3. Can I choose which free products I receive?

The specific free products available may vary, but you can typically choose which products you would like to receive within a certain dollar amount. For example, if you earn $100 in free products, you can choose any combination of products that add up to $100.

4. How soon can I receive my free products?

If you earn free products through our Host Rewards program, they will be shipped directly to you once the party closes and the host's order is submitted. If you earn free products through our Consultant Rewards program or through a promotion, they will typically be shipped with your next order.

5. Do I have to pay for shipping on my free products?

No, you do not have to pay for shipping on your free products. They will be shipped to you free of charge, just like any other order you place as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winnee
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies