• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What I Learned From the 'Other' Forum

If the mount is moving back and forth, the mount is bad and needs to be replaced. If the mount is not moving, go to step ten.In summary, a simple fix for the steering wheel vibration problem involves checking and replacing any worn front end components, such as tie rod ends and ball joints. If these are not the issue, it is important to also check the power steering pump and motor mounts for any movement or damage. Replacing any faulty parts should eliminate the vibration issue.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I found this on the "other" forum.

Attachments

• MFPrecipebooklet2011.doc
    160 KB · Views: 817
That's the same one that I found on here already.

I'm not sure if it works, but it makes sense. If it does work, it's a cheap and easy fix for the steering wheel vibration. I'm going to try it this weekend."Here is a simple fix to try for the steering wheel vibration. It worked for me and it cost me nothing.First, I raised the front wheels off the ground. This can be done by jacking up the front of the car and placing jack stands under the frame rails or by using ramps.Second, start the car and turn the steering wheel from side to side while looking at the front wheels. What you are looking for is any movement of the front wheels that is not accompanied by movement of the steering wheel. This would indicate play in the tie rod ends, ball joints, or other steering components.Third, if you see any movement of the wheels not accompanied by movement of the steering wheel, have someone else turn the wheel back and forth while you feel the tie rods and ball joints for play. I found that the left inner tie rod end had quite a bit of play. I could feel the ball and socket moving back and forth in the tie rod end.Fourth, if you find play in any of the front end components, replace the worn part. If you do not find any play in the front end components, go to step five.Fifth, have someone else turn the steering wheel back and forth while you look at the power steering pump. If the pump is moving back and forth, the pump is bad and needs to be replaced. If the pump is not moving, go to step six.Sixth, have someone else turn the steering wheel back and forth while you watch the front motor mount. If the mount is moving back and forth, the mount is bad and needs to be replaced. If the mount is not moving, go to step seven.Seventh, have someone else turn the steering wheel back and forth while you watch the front engine mount. If the mount is moving back and forth, the mount is bad and needs to be replaced. If the mount is not moving, go to step eight.Eighth, have someone else turn the steering wheel back and forth while you watch the transmission mount. If the mount is moving back and forth, the mount is bad and needs to be replaced. If the mount is not moving, go to step nine.Ninth, have someone else turn the steering wheel back and forth while you watch the other motor

Related to What I Learned From the 'Other' Forum

1. What exactly is the "Other" Forum?

The "Other" Forum refers to a section on the Pampered Chef website where consultants can share tips, advice, and experiences with each other. It is a virtual community where consultants can connect and learn from one another.

2. How can I access the "Other" Forum?

To access the "Other" Forum, you must be a registered consultant with Pampered Chef. Once you have an active account, you can log into the website and navigate to the "Other" Forum section.

3. What kind of information can I find on the "Other" Forum?

The "Other" Forum is a great resource for consultants to learn about new products, sales techniques, and business strategies. You can also find helpful tips on managing your business, improving customer service, and staying organized.

4. Can I post my own questions or discussions on the "Other" Forum?

Absolutely! The "Other" Forum is a community for all consultants to share their thoughts and experiences. You can start your own discussion or join in on existing ones to ask questions, share ideas, and learn from others.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in the "Other" Forum?

Yes, there are guidelines that all members of the "Other" Forum must follow to maintain a positive and helpful community. These guidelines include being respectful to others, refraining from promoting other businesses or products, and avoiding any inappropriate or offensive content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina B.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KJP
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered_terry