1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Rockcrok Recipe Booklet 12-10-13 Updated

Discussion in 'Recipes and Tips' started by marystell1, Dec 11, 2013.

1. marystell1

marystell1 Member

I've made some additions to the booklet and prettied it up a bit - added PC logo, use and care comments, etc. I'd really like some feedback. Can anyone tell me what they think? And while, it's not a part of this forum....can someone tell me the secret of how to attach a file to post without starting a new thread? Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
    Dec 11, 2013
    Kristin B, margo and JBoroughs like this.
  2. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Thank you for all your work on this!
    Dec 12, 2013
  3. marystell1

marystell1 Member

Just wish I knew how to replace it instead of uploading another copy once I updated. And I wish I knew how to post an attachment in a reply instead of starting a new thread. And thanks....it's not much. I've gotten so much from everyone else on this site. Just nice to be able to contribute something.
    Dec 12, 2013
  4. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Thanks so much!
    Dec 13, 2013
  5. Shari in TX

Shari in TX Member Gold Member

I don't know the answer to the first question about how to replace a file, but I did figure out today how to upload a file as an attachment to a reply rather than starting a new thread. Instead of doing a "Quick Reply", click the button under that box that says "Go Advanced". That will take you to a reply page that allows you to do a lot more including "Manage Files" which you can click and then attach files.

I found that today and thought of you and wanted to share it. Hope it helps!

Shari in TX
    Dec 21, 2013
  6. marystell1

marystell1 Member

OH, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! It was driving me nuts.
    Dec 21, 2013
  7. lt1jane

lt1jane Veteran Member Gold Member

You can edit your original post and upload the new file and delete the old one at the same time.
    Dec 24, 2013
  8. Wow! What a great book! I love it!
    Dec 30, 2013
  9. CookinWithLynda

CookinWithLynda Member

Thanks! This is great!
  10. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Thanks! This is wonderful.
    Jan 11, 2014
  11. This is a whole 'nother can of worms but if you're an Evernote user, you can add the document to a note and share the note via a web link. Whenever someone clicks on the link, they have the most current version of the document that you edited in the note.
    (This is not from experience but from reading so I'm not sure if that explanation was the best that it could be!)
    Jan 13, 2014
  12. marystell1

marystell1 Member

Been wondering how to make them available on my Facebook Business Page. I'll have to check out evernotes. I know you can upload files on a facebook group. Wish you could do it that way on a page.
    Jan 13, 2014
  13. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I'm ordering the 4qt RC soon, but I was wondering if anyone has posted the recipes from the 2.5qt one. I can't afford to get both right now, but would like the recipes too. I know there was talk of combining them. Did they get put in the file? I wish they would make it available to buy separately. I can see that you wouldn't want to do most of the 4qt recipes for the 2.5 qt pan because of size, but the 2.5 qt recipes could be done in the 4qt pan.
    Feb 3, 2014
  14. Sistar

Sistar Gold Member

Thank you for posting this
    Feb 3, 2014
  15. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Looks great. What is meant by "Slap Yo Mama"? Is there an equivalent rub?
  16. marystell1

marystell1 Member

Slap Ya Mama is my favorite Cajun Seasoning. I like it a lot better than Tony Chachere's...seems to have less salt. But any cajun seasoning will do.
    Dec 1, 2014
  17. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Better than Tony's??? Sounds good- I'll have to check that one out. Thanks!
    Dec 1, 2014
  18. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Anyone have some good brunch recipes for this?
    Apr 21, 2015
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted