• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Have You Learned About Yourself?

In summary, Sarah has learned a lot in the past year, most notably that she enjoys cooking and teaching. She has also learned to be more confident and to push past her anxiety. She has also learned to fly and to cook in better cookware.
nikkies
From selling PC?

I have learned that I really like to cook. (I kind of knew this before but I REALLY like cooking for others!!)

I have learned to push past my nervousness. I still get very nervous before a show, but once I get started, it usually disappears.

I have learned I enjoy sharing things I love with others.

I have just started selling and I am really enjoying it! I never thought this was something I would find myself doing!!

I've learned to get over my anxiety! I can now go places and do things I wasn't able to before.

I've learned to fly! Okay well not really learned but I had to fly for Leadership and I had never flown before, swore I'd never do it. Well I did and later that year I was able to go on a vacation with my sister and her family and this year I'll go to Toronto.

I've learned that I really love to teach, when it's a subject about which I'm passionate!

I've also learned that I LOVE being my own boss.

I've learned that people WILL listen when I talk - I used to be really shy and self-conscious. Not anymore. Since I've started PC I've been on various committee boards and was even the first enlisted president of a joint (officer and enlisted) spouses club when we lived in Germany. And if you aren't military you have no idea what a big deal that was.

I learned that my eyes (and wish list) are larger than my kitchen. (And dining room, and several other places where excess PC product is stowed.)But I also learned that I wish I had invested in good cookware and pro cutlery years and years ago.

I've learned that everyone has their own goals and just because mine are greater or lesser than someone else's does not make us more or less successful than the other. In other words.. I care a lot less about what the 'Jones' are doing!

1. What have you learned about yourself through your work with Pampered Chef?

Through my work with Pampered Chef, I have learned that I am a very organized and detail-oriented person. I also have a passion for cooking and helping others create delicious meals for their families.

2. Has your work with Pampered Chef taught you any new skills?

Yes, my work with Pampered Chef has taught me many new skills such as time management, sales and marketing techniques, and effective communication skills.

3. How has working for Pampered Chef helped you grow personally?

Working for Pampered Chef has helped me grow personally by pushing me out of my comfort zone and allowing me to develop new skills and abilities. It has also taught me the importance of setting goals and continuously striving for self-improvement.

4. What has been the most rewarding part of your experience with Pampered Chef?

The most rewarding part of my experience with Pampered Chef has been seeing the positive impact I have had on my customers' lives. Whether it's helping them save time in the kitchen or inspiring them to try new recipes, it's incredibly fulfilling to know that I am making a difference.

5. What advice would you give to someone considering a job with Pampered Chef?

I would advise them to be passionate about cooking and helping others, as those are key elements of success in this role. I would also recommend being open to learning and willing to step out of their comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally. Finally, I would encourage them to have a positive attitude and be ready to work hard and have fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hoosierchef