• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

In summary, the caller is scared because she may have to host a party with a lot of chefs and she does not know how to cook. She is asking for help. The caller wants a recipe for a Raspberry Napolean and the summary ends with good luck.
gailz2
Gold Member
Last month I had a booth at a mall, offering a free party. One of the prize winners just called and wants to go ahead with the party, and can use our local universities kitchen facilities (industrial Kitchen) and a lot of the chefs want to come (OMG!) then asked was I cooking lunch or dinner for them???!! HELP. I tried to explain more of what PC was and that I was providing ONE dessert and she could supply anything else she wanted and tried to explain how it was to showcase PC stuff, then to have people buy it after they tried it. She will get back to me, but it may happen this Sunday!! Imagine. I'm scared, to say the least.

Maybe you could turn it into an interactive show. Put our products in the hands of the chef's so they can test out the quality for themselves. Then you don't have to feel like you have to be an expert. They get to play and learn about the products. Do a 15-20 minute wrap up while they are eating or the recipe is baking. Focus on booking and recruiting.

I agree! If you are going to have a bunch of chefs there, and will be in a big kitchen like that - have them use the tools and make dessert! Do the Raspberry Napoleons, or some other fancy dessert.

If they are chefs, they would probably rather use the tools than see you use them anyway.

An interactive show with professional chefs is a great idea! Then you won't feel inferior! (I know I would!)

Best of luck with that one! Let us know how it goes! You never know, you may be stocking several chefs' kitchens from that one show! :D

Okay, so you are making me feel a bit more confident. I think the interactive show is the way to go. This could be very good, I know. Where is the Raspberry Napolean recipe?

gailz2 said:
Okay, so you are making me feel a bit more confident. I think the interactive show is the way to go. This could be very good, I know. Where is the Raspberry Napolean recipe?

It is on CC under recipes > Homemade for the Holidays.

I love this recipe and so have my hosts. Good luck.

Thanks, sounds great.

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

Here are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "What Have I Gotten Myself Into?"

1. What is "What Have I Gotten Myself Into?"

"What Have I Gotten Myself Into?" is a phrase that is often used when someone realizes they have gotten themselves into a difficult or challenging situation.

2. Why do people say "What Have I Gotten Myself Into?"

People say "What Have I Gotten Myself Into?" when they have made a decision or taken on a task without fully understanding the extent of the situation or the challenges involved.

3. Is "What Have I Gotten Myself Into?" a common phrase?

Yes, "What Have I Gotten Myself Into?" is a common phrase that is used in various situations where someone may feel overwhelmed or unsure about their decision.

4. Can "What Have I Gotten Myself Into?" have a positive meaning?

Yes, "What Have I Gotten Myself Into?" can also be used in a lighthearted or humorous way when someone realizes they are in for an exciting or unexpected adventure.

5. How can I avoid saying "What Have I Gotten Myself Into?"

To avoid saying "What Have I Gotten Myself Into?", it is important to thoroughly research and understand the situation or task before making a decision. It is also helpful to seek advice or guidance from others who have experience in similar situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies