• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens When You Become Qualified?

In summary, to qualify for the Pampered Chef you must submit 4 $150 shows or $1250 in sales. You also earn incentive trip points and commissions for your recruits if you qualify.
wannasellit
I am confused as to what it means to be qualified and what happens if you don't qualify? Do you get additional discounts, commissions, etc? Or is it simply a benefit for the recruiter? I don't think I will qualify and am wondering what will happen.

I just qualified!It just means you have submitted 4/ $150 shows or $1250 total sales. I did both and qualified last week. If you don't I don't think anything will happen to you, persay but if you don't submit $200 in two months you become inactive which doesn't mean anything really. You just enter a $200 order and you are active again. No biggie, I dont' think correct me if I am wrong anyone?

Hi,
If you go inactive you lose all of your career sales, your recruits...you basically start from square one. At least that's my understanding.....

To qualify means that you have fulfilled your Consultant Agreement with the Pampered Chef. When you sign that agreement you are asked to submit 4 $150 shows or $1250 in sales. So when you qualify if you don't like the business and want to quit then your agreement is fulfilled and you are free to stop.

You can not go inactive during your SS months. But if you don't submit any sales during months 4 and 5 then you will be inactive. If you have any recruits then you lose them along with your career sales. To come off the inactive list you must submit at least $200 in sales. If you stay inactive for 1 year then to start back up you would be required to purchase another kit and sign a second Consultant Agreement.

You and your recruiter receive incentive trip points when you qualify. The recruiter earns 1000 when you qualify and an additional 500 if you do it during your SS1. You earn 500 points for signing your agreement. Your recruiter also earns 25 free catalogs when you sign up and $50 in Pampered Chef dollars to spend on products, supplies and paperwork when you qualify. The catalogs continue until the recruiter promotes to director and the $50 is for the first 5 qualifying recruits.

Plus directors with 5 active personal qualified recruits receive a 3% commission override on their sales as well as earning 3% on their recruits sales. Once you have 2 recruits you are a Future Director and then you earn 1% on your recruits sales.

HTH

Last edited:
Thanks DonnaThanks for posting such a detailed reply. I never really knew all that and people are always asking. Now I will know the answer. :p

Do you get any free products when you hit $1250 in sales?

Super Starter Month One RewardsHi Amy,

Of course, you get your SS rewards if you go beyond $1,250. I am on my SS Month #3 and already earned both (SS Months #1 & #2) rewards plus the Bonus Plus (you pick your choice). I am so excited about this month reward as I already hit the target. Keep selling and if you not sure about the program, consult your upline - your recruiter.

Margaret Sadoian
Kitchen Consultant
Dinuba, CA

What Happens When You Become Qualified?

When you become qualified with Pampered Chef, you unlock a world of opportunities and benefits! Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions about what happens when you become qualified.

1. What does it mean to become qualified with Pampered Chef?

Becoming qualified with Pampered Chef means that you have met the minimum sales and recruiting requirements for the month. This opens up the opportunity for you to earn commissions, bonuses, and rewards.

2. What are the sales and recruiting requirements to become qualified?

The sales and recruiting requirements to become qualified may vary depending on your level within the business. Generally, you will need to have at least $1,250 in personal sales and at least one active recruit during the month. However, these requirements may change, so it's important to stay updated on the current qualifications.

3. How do I know if I have become qualified?

You will receive a notification from Pampered Chef once you have become qualified. You can also check your back office or reach out to your upline for confirmation.

4. What are the benefits of becoming qualified?

When you become qualified, you will have the opportunity to earn commissions on your sales, bonuses for reaching certain milestones, and rewards such as free products and trips. It also shows that you are actively working your business and can lead to growth and success.

5. Is it important to become qualified every month?

Yes, it is important to become qualified every month to continue earning commissions and bonuses, as well as to maintain your active status within the company. It also shows your commitment to your business and can lead to long-term success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmaraJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • mzpatient
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kjurich