1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings What happens when you become qualified?

1. I am confused as to what it means to be qualified and what happens if you don't qualify? Do you get additional discounts, commissions, etc? Or is it simply a benefit for the recruiter? I don't think I will qualify and am wondering what will happen.

Nov 21, 2005
  2. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I just qualified!

It just means you have submitted 4/ $150 shows or $1250 total sales. I did both and qualified last week. If you don't I don't think anything will happen to you, persay but if you don't submit $200 in two months you become inactive which doesn't mean anything really. You just enter a $200 order and you are active again. No biggie, I dont' think correct me if I am wrong anyone?

Nov 21, 2005
  3. Hi,
    If you go inactive you lose all of your career sales, your recruits...you basically start from square one. At least that's my understanding.....

Nov 21, 2005
  4. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

To qualify means that you have fulfilled your Consultant Agreement with the Pampered Chef. When you sign that agreement you are asked to submit 4 $150 shows or $1250 in sales. So when you qualify if you don't like the business and want to quit then your agreement is fulfilled and you are free to stop.

You can not go inactive during your SS months. But if you don't submit any sales during months 4 and 5 then you will be inactive. If you have any recruits then you lose them along with your career sales. To come off the inactive list you must submit at least $200 in sales. If you stay inactive for 1 year then to start back up you would be required to purchase another kit and sign a second Consultant Agreement.

You and your recruiter receive incentive trip points when you qualify. The recruiter earns 1000 when you qualify and an additional 500 if you do it during your SS1. You earn 500 points for signing your agreement. Your recruiter also earns 25 free catalogs when you sign up and $50 in Pampered Chef dollars to spend on products, supplies and paperwork when you qualify. The catalogs continue until the recruiter promotes to director and the $50 is for the first 5 qualifying recruits.

Plus directors with 5 active personal qualified recruits receive a 3% commission override on their sales as well as earning 3% on their recruits sales. Once you have 2 recruits you are a Future Director and then you earn 1% on your recruits sales.

HTH

Last edited: Nov 21, 2005
    Nov 21, 2005
  5. reegrace

reegrace Member

Thanks Donna

Thanks for posting such a detailed reply. I never really knew all that and people are always asking. Now I will know the answer. :p

Nov 22, 2005
  6. amybee

amybee Member

Do you get any free products when you hit $1250 in sales?

Nov 22, 2005
  7. M/SPampered

M/SPampered Novice Member

Super Starter Month One Rewards

Hi Amy,

Of course, you get your SS rewards if you go beyond $1,250. I am on my SS Month #3 and already earned both (SS Months #1 & #2) rewards plus the Bonus Plus (you pick your choice). I am so excited about this month reward as I already hit the target. Keep selling and if you not sure about the program, consult your upline - your recruiter.

Margaret Sadoian
    Kitchen Consultant
    Dinuba, CA

Jan 16, 2006
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted