• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens if You Don't Accept Directorship Right Away?

I think the hang up was an accident... a transfer gone bad.... I just don't have the patience to call back today. You can decline and accept later if you want. all of my team is brand new and none seem interested in recruiting... although I talk with them about it all the time.
I have 6 signed, but not all active and qualified. I can not carry the cluster sales of 4000 by myself and have no plans to be able to do this any time soon.

The 6 I have do not have enough sales with mine to put us over the 4000 mark.

What happens if i do not accept directorship right away? Do I lose my recruits? I can't find anything in the manual and HO hung up on me!

NO--you wont loose them its personal if you accept or not--I has a Director-when the call came--i said NO--called back an hour later and accepted---you gain a lot by accepting--you loose nothing by not--can you all just recruit one more each?

PCJenni said:
I have 6 signed, but not all active and qualified. I can not carry the cluster sales of 4000 by myself and have no plans to be able to do this any time soon.

The 6 I have do not have enough sales with mine to put us over the 4000 mark.

What happens if i do not accept directorship right away? Do I lose my recruits? I can't find anything in the manual and HO hung up on me!

What?!? :eek: I hope it was an accident.

You don't have to accept right away, and you'll keep your recruits.

I think the hang up was an accident... a transfer gone bad.... I just don't have the patience to call back today.

So I can decline and then accept later...perfect!

All of my team is brand new and none seem interested in recruiting... although I talk with them about it all the time.

PCJenni said:
I think the hang up was an accident... a transfer gone bad.... I just don't have the patience to call back today.

So I can decline and then accept later...perfect!

All of my team is brand new and none seem interested in recruiting... although I talk with them about it all the time.[/QUOTE]

all you can do is set the example and show them how it's done! I did not accept Directorship until I had 8 qualified and active consultants~HO will just keep calling each month until you decide it is right for you!

I just spoke to HO, on an adjustment I made today- she said right after she spoke to me, their system crashed. She had to call me back to get the information again. Maybe that is what happened to you.

1. What does it mean to accept directorship?

Accepting directorship means that you are officially agreeing to take on the responsibilities and duties of a director within Pampered Chef. This may include leading a team of consultants, organizing events and trainings, and promoting the company's products and mission.

2. Do I have to accept directorship right away?

No, you do not have to accept directorship right away. It is completely up to you when you feel ready to take on this role.

3. Are there any requirements for accepting directorship?

Yes, there are requirements for accepting directorship. Some of these may include achieving a certain level of sales, having a certain number of team members, and completing training courses.

4. What happens if I don't accept directorship right away?

If you choose not to accept directorship right away, you will continue in your current role as a consultant. You can still work towards achieving the requirements for directorship and have the opportunity to accept the role in the future.

5. Can I change my mind after accepting or declining directorship?

Yes, you can change your mind after accepting or declining directorship. If you initially decline but later decide to accept, you can speak to your upline or the company to discuss your options. If you initially accept but then realize it is not the right fit for you, you can step down from the role and continue as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChester
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
smile10308
  • Bren706