• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Losing My FDship: What Happens Now?

In summary, "Losing My FDship: What Happens Now?" is a book written by Mary Kay Mueller that offers guidance and insight on coping with a major loss, specifically in the direct sales business. Mary Kay Mueller herself is a former Pampered Chef consultant and team leader who lost her business after 17 years. However, the lessons and advice in this book can be applied to any type of loss or setback in life. It can be beneficial for Pampered Chef consultants by providing practical tips on rebuilding their business and finding success again. The book can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website, major online retailers, and select catalogs.
linojackie
I had 4 consultants, one of who only turned in 2 shows, 1 other that did great but decided to switch to "a less saturated company", and 2 that have just been hobbyists who turn in a little here and there. In any case, they are all 4 inactive as of Oct. 1, which means I lose my FDship. At least 2 of them plan on reactivating, but until then, what happens? Am I stripped of my title? Do they give me a month leeway? When they reactivate do I re-promote?

You'll have a month leeway before the FD title is gone. When they reactivate (or you sign more), then you'll get it back through repromotion (which will qualify you for the $100 bonus, if you repromote by December 1).

I"m so sorry to hear that Jackie, you'll bounce back in no time I'm sure.

1. What is "Losing My FDship: What Happens Now?"

"Losing My FDship: What Happens Now?" is a book written by Mary Kay Mueller that discusses the journey of losing a direct sales business and how to move forward with grace and resilience.

2. Who is Mary Kay Mueller?

Mary Kay Mueller is a former Pampered Chef consultant and team leader who lost her direct sales business after 17 years. She is now a motivational speaker and author, sharing her experience and insights with others.

3. Is this book only for people who have lost their direct sales business?

No, this book is for anyone who has experienced a major loss or setback in their life, whether it be in their career, relationships, or personal life. Mary Kay's lessons and advice can be applied to any situation.

4. How can this book help me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

This book can help you by providing guidance on how to cope with the loss of your direct sales business and how to move forward in a positive and productive way. It also offers practical tips on rebuilding your business and finding success again.

5. Where can I purchase "Losing My FDship: What Happens Now?"

You can purchase "Losing My FDship: What Happens Now?" on the Pampered Chef website or on major online book retailers such as Amazon or Barnes & Noble. It is also available in select Pampered Chef catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
micocina
  • cathyskitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pampered_chef_swva