• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Have to Do to Maintain Directorship?

You are correct, that option is available but I would accept it as soon as I am qualified to do so. It really is much harder to attain it than to lose it. You just have to work at it and keep on recruiting!
ChefChester
Once you make it what are the requirements to maintain directorship, i.e. personal sales, cluster etc? What happens if one of your recruits go inactive? Do you lose it?

Just curious.

Thanks

Ok, I am just working on it but here is what I believe it is:

5 active recruits (once you make it off your personal they don't have to all be your personal)
$750 per month in personal sales (this used to be $350)
$4,000 per month in team sales

Oh BTW - if you loose it you have a period of what I think is called relinquishment where you have a period of 3 months to get back the consultant or increase the sales.

If one of your consultants recruits, then that counts as your first line. Don't count on those though just keep recruiting and you won't have to worry.

chef_kimmo said:
Ok, I am just working on it but here is what I believe it is:

5 active recruits (once you make it off your personal they don't have to all be your personal)
$750 per month in personal sales (this used to be $350)
$4,000 per month in team sales
The team sales includes your own sales too.
chef_kimmo said:
Oh BTW - if you loose it you have a period of what I think is called relinquishment where you have a period of 3 months to get back the consultant or increase the sales.

If one of your consultants recruits, then that counts as your first line. Don't count on those though just keep recruiting and you won't have to worry.
A new director has 3 months where they can not lose directorship then after that they have 3 months of relinquishment (warnings that they don't have all 3 requirements) and then 3 months after that to get it back.

Never stop working your business and offering the opportunity and you won't have to worry. Directors should set a goal to "repromote" themselves every 6 months or at least every year (meaning recruit the 5 again) and do 6-8 shows per month minimum. We should lead by example. :angel:

Also: if you're not a director yet: you don't have to accept directorship the first month they offer it to you. If you just barely have your five, and you know your sales aren't where they should be, you can just keep building your team and promote later. At first, I imagine that's what I'd like to do - build my team enough so that I don't have those scary months of "will I keep it or lose it?" while I'm still figuring out how to be a director.If you've already promoted that doesn't apply to you of course. :)

jenniferp417 said:
Also: if you're not a director yet: you don't have to accept directorship the first month they offer it to you. If you just barely have your five, and you know your sales aren't where they should be, you can just keep building your team and promote later. At first, I imagine that's what I'd like to do - build my team enough so that I don't have those scary months of "will I keep it or lose it?" while I'm still figuring out how to be a director.

If you've already promoted that doesn't apply to you of course. :)
You are correct, that option is available but I would accept it as soon as I am qualified to do so. It really is much harder to attain it than to lose it. You just have to work at it and keep on recruiting!

That's a good point, Beth. :D I'm just very afraid of gaining it and then losing it. But then, I'm barely active right now and have no recruits, so what do I know! By the time I get myself to directorship, I'll be far more confident in my abilities.

Just a note:
During your first 3 months of directorship, they call that your training period and the requirments are waived. You won't get the higher over ride without the sales though. So during those 3 months, you will want to keep building your team. That is what I did and recruited 4 more during this time frame.

I thought the minimum personal sales requirement was $1250?

The $1250...That is for Future Director overrides.

Robin

Christ Follower said:
I thought the minimum personal sales requirement was $1250?
$1250 in 3 out of 4 months is the minimum to earn the director new product package and to get leads from the lead system. Starting in October it is also the minimum to get a roll up (if someone goes inactive her recruits roll up to her director). So basically, yes, that is our minimum.

AWESOME advice!
BethCooks4U said:
Directors should set a goal to "repromote" themselves every 6 months or at least every year (meaning recruit the 5 again) and do 6-8 shows per month minimum. We should lead by example. :angel:
I think this is the best advice I've EVER heard! Thank you for sharing/telling us that! :love:

You guys are amazing!!I just signed up here two days ago and I am soooo greatful for this website!!

No I'm not director yet but I plan to be before January.

I started last August 2006 and I recruited 7 people in my first 6 months, but they all fell off and so did I after my husband's mother passed in April 2007.

I went inactive and the 1 lady that was semi-selling went up to my director, but really only 3 of my ladies ever became qualified. Again I did lose them to my director. And only one is still active with her, so I really didn't lose that much.

I decided to come back big this time so my director challenged me to become active again w/ free products of course....

So I had one show at the end of August at my new home (we bought a house in Bristow - used to live on Andrews AFB Maryland ) and I had my biggest show since being in the business!! $1276!!!!

I recruited someone already but again, this time I want to do it right!!!

Sorry this is so long but I love you guys....And you are all so helpful!!

Now that you know my life story...here is my next question???

Does anyone know the best way to get someone that is really interested but scared to come into the business?

I am taking two of them to my cluster meeting on Monday to hopefully get them excited about the opportunity....Any other suggestions for when they say "I've thought about it but I don't know"?:yuck: :yuck:

Welcome to Pampered Chef and Chef Success!!

As far as your "on the fence" prospects - have you asked them what's holding them back? Let them tell you why they are hesitant and go from there.

Related to What Do You Have to Do to Maintain Directorship?

1. What are the qualifications to become a Director in Pampered Chef?

To become a Director in Pampered Chef, you must first achieve the title of Senior Consultant. From there, you must maintain at least $15,000 in personal sales volume each year, sponsor and train new team members, and attend at least one annual conference.

2. How often do I need to meet my sales requirements to maintain Directorship?

You must meet your sales requirements on a yearly basis to maintain Directorship. This means maintaining at least $15,000 in personal sales volume each year.

3. Do I need to attend any special trainings or workshops to maintain Directorship?

Yes, as a Director, you are required to attend at least one annual conference to stay up-to-date on the latest products, techniques, and business strategies. You may also choose to attend other trainings and workshops throughout the year to continue developing your skills and knowledge.

4. Can my team members help me maintain Directorship?

Yes, your team members can help you maintain Directorship by contributing to the overall team sales volume. However, it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that you meet your personal sales requirements and continue to grow and develop your team.

5. What happens if I do not meet the requirements to maintain Directorship?

If you do not meet the requirements to maintain Directorship, you will be demoted to the next highest title you qualify for. For example, if you do not meet the sales requirements but still maintain a team, you may be demoted to Senior Consultant. It is important to consistently monitor your progress and work towards maintaining Directorship to continue growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • TinasKitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
  • PCJenni