• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ok, so Let's Do Some Positive Brainstorming

In summary, the girls would like to see more advanced notice of new announcements, nicer director gifts, and a card reader for their PC app.
Nanisu
Gold Member
If HO were to add a perk or two to the directorship status, what would you like to see?

I'd like to see

Professional Developement options expanded (i.e. computer classes at the local community college or Microsoft/Apple store, cooking classes the same way, social media training, etc)

More advance notice of new announcements (a day or two even)

Nicer director gifts again

Special "director" aprons

What do ya think? Let's have fun with this, keeping in mind it should be fairly realistic and something that wouldn't break the company's bank...

I would definitely like to see the Professional Development expanded.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see us have an incentive where we get paid to attend our new consultants first shows. There is a company out there that odoes this and I think it is a great idea. I know getting them off to a strong start is a smart idea, but I can't pay a babysitter x 4 kids to ensure that I get a $10 activity bonus. I have done grand openings in the past but it just isn't possible right now:(

cincychef said:
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see us have an incentive where we get paid to attend our new consultants first shows. There is a company out there that odoes this and I think it is a great idea. I know getting them off to a strong start is a smart idea, but I can't pay a babysitter x 4 kids to ensure that I get a $10 activity bonus. I have done grand openings in the past but it just isn't possible right now:(

I agree! I would love to go to more grand openings but it's just not feasible right now.

How about a card reader for our PC app?! Free to D and above.

CN delivered to directors on or before the 1st.

by the way, I heard through the rumor mill that professional development is going away entirely

I have never used the Professional Development -- it is too restrictive and the things you can use it for still cost a bundle after the refund they give you --

I would love to use it for books and cds that I can keep and use over and over for training my up and coming Directors....oh well, won't miss it I guess!

jwpamp said:
I have never used the Professional Development -- it is too restrictive and the things you can use it for still cost a bundle after the refund they give you --

I would love to use it for books and cds that I can keep and use over and over for training my up and coming Directors....oh well, won't miss it I guess!

I agree. Which is probably why it's going away...no one ever used it!

Yeah, when they changed it, it was kind of a joke. Before it changed, I took a knife skills class at Sur la Table -that was awesome!

I qualified right around when they changed it. I was disappointed, but it's true, I don't think many people use it any more.

jwpamp said:

I agree. I get more out of some of the direct seller speakers than I would out of a Dale Carnegie course. Nothing against Dale Carnegie...it's great stuff.

jwpamp said:

I've used it every year and will be very sad if they take it away. Last December, I went to a Fred Pryor seminar on using Excel. Very, very good workshop - not boring at all and I learned several things that I use weekly when preparing my Recognition News.

I've also taken several webinars through Franklin Covey and am looking at a Skill Path class on Social Networking for this spring.

I'd encourage everyone to go back and look again. See what's available to you and use it while you have the chance.

Ok, this was not meant to be a discussion on professional development, girls, what perks would you like to have???? Focus....focus....

Related to Ok, so Let's Do Some Positive Brainstorming

What is "Ok, so Let's Do Some Positive Brainstorming"?

"Ok, so Let's Do Some Positive Brainstorming" is a phrase commonly used to introduce a brainstorming session focused on generating positive and creative ideas. It encourages participants to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions or ideas.

Why is positive brainstorming important?

Positive brainstorming is important because it helps to foster a positive and open-minded atmosphere, which can lead to more creative and effective ideas. It also promotes a sense of collaboration and teamwork as everyone works together to come up with positive solutions.

How do you do positive brainstorming?

To do positive brainstorming, first, gather a group of people and set a positive and open-minded tone. Then, clearly state the problem or topic to brainstorm about. Encourage everyone to share their ideas, no matter how wild or unconventional they may seem. Write down all ideas without judgment, and then evaluate and refine them afterwards.

What are some benefits of positive brainstorming?

Some benefits of positive brainstorming include: generating a wide range of ideas, promoting collaboration and teamwork, fostering a positive and creative atmosphere, and potentially leading to innovative and effective solutions.

How can I make the most out of a positive brainstorming session?

To make the most out of a positive brainstorming session, it's important to have a clear and specific goal or problem to brainstorm about, actively listen to and encourage all participants to share their ideas, and keep an open mind and refrain from judging ideas. It can also be helpful to have a designated facilitator to guide the session and keep it focused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
finley1991
  • rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies