• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens After Super Starter Ends?

In summary, Susan was told that usually there's one right after a conference (and leadership is right around the corner).
its_me_susan
November is my 3rd month, and while I've just earned my third month items, I only earned one bonus. I think I'll get another, but that leaves two more that I'd hoped to earn. I remember hearing something about the 4th month and being able to get the rest of the packages somehow - does anyone know what it is?

Susan

Hi Susan,
Your 4th month is your kit enhancement month. You can purchase up to $500 worth of products for 40% off.

The month after your last Super Starter month is called "Kit Enhancement" month. THis means you get to purchase ONE of any item you'd like in the catalog at 40% off. I don't think you can purchase more than $500 in retail value though. This is a great way to add to your collection of products. Every April for EVERY consultant is also Kit Enhancement month where you can do the same thing. Say if you start PC now and have Dec, Jan, and Feb as your first three months, you would get a Kit Enhancement month in March AND in April. It's a great deal!!! I'd say take advantage of it if you can.

I don't think Kit Enhancement is that great of a deal.

The best way to obtain products you didn't earn through the SS program is to 1) host your own show and get them for free or 2) buy them through a different show as a co-host with your host's % discount. In scenario 2, after the % off and your commission, you come out ahead $$ wise AND it counts towards your career sales. I just had a host with a $1k show and I ordered a few things on her show.

I do that too on my larger shows - only with the hosts permission of course!

Yes, that is a nice little loophole if you can swing it. I usually only do it if the host is a friend of mine (and if they don't mind, which none of them do). :)

Thanks Ladies! I am pretty sure I'll earn more more bonus ~ which one to get???? I already got the baking set. Maybe I'll get the stone set?

Another question if you will please ~ Do you earn the 3 recruit cookware bonuses at any time, or just during Super Saver months?

Thanks!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

those specific ones are just during your super starter months. But you'll find that more often than not there's some type of recruiting incentive/promotion! :)

pamperedbecky said:
those specific ones are just during your super starter months. But you'll find that more often than not there's some type of recruiting incentive/promotion! :)

I was told that usually there's one right after a conference (and leadership is right around the corner). :)

its_me_susan said:
I was told that usually there's one right after a conference (and leadership is right around the corner). :)
That's what I'm hoping!!! I can't wait to hear what any new promotions/incentives are. There has to be something good because there usually is. And they've said something about announcing a new program that's sure to help us with our businesses (or some wording like that). I can't wait. With the craziness of the holidays, Leadership Conference will be here before we know it. I haven't registered yet because I'm waiting to find out Dec. 1st if I'll promote to director because then some of the workshops will be different. We shall see!!! :)

What Happens After Super Starter Ends?

After Super Starter ends, you will automatically become a consultant with Pampered Chef and have access to all of our resources and tools to help you grow your business.

Do I have to meet a sales quota to stay with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no sales quota to stay with Pampered Chef. However, we do encourage our consultants to strive for personal sales goals to continue growing their business.

Will I still have access to training and support after Super Starter ends?

Yes, as a consultant with Pampered Chef, you will have access to ongoing training and support from our team and fellow consultants. We also have a variety of resources available online.

Can I still earn rewards and incentives after Super Starter ends?

Yes, as a consultant, you will still have the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives through our various programs and promotions. We also offer recognition for top performers.

What are the benefits of staying with Pampered Chef after Super Starter ends?

Staying with Pampered Chef after Super Starter ends allows you to continue building your business and earning income through sales. You will also have access to our community of consultants and resources to support your growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Laurie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pamperedcheffkg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pamperedcheffkg
  • esavvymom