• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

?? About Super Starter Pkgs and Super Bonuspkgs?

In summary, the Super Starter Package from Pampered Chef includes popular products, business supplies, and training materials for new consultants. It is available for $109 and there is an additional Super Bonus Package that can be purchased for a discounted price of $159. To qualify for the Super Bonus Package, consultants must submit at least $1,250 in sales within their first 30 days. While the Super Starter Package cannot be customized, additional products can be added at a discounted price. The package also includes access to the Consultant's Corner website for training, marketing resources, and support from other consultants.
cbord
I am so glad to say I earned my 1st SS pkg. I looked at picture of it and was wondering what size bar ban is it? Medium or large?

Since I am located in Louisiana I will now have a chance to bank sales for the super bonus packages becuase of Hurricane Katrnia.
Bonus pkg 2 also has a bar pan? what size?
Bonus pkg 3 has a scoop anyone know which size?
Bonus pkg 4 has some linen in picture, what is it towels, napkins or runner?

I am trying not to get duplicates of what I have.
Thanks
Charlene

Here is the Super Starter bonus program flyer from the download section of Consultant's Corner. It lists all of the bonuses.

Congratulations! I hope you earn it all!!

Attachments

• ss_bonus_flyer.pdf
    347.4 KB · Views: 493
Congratulations on earning your first SS package, Charlene! The bar pan in the first bonus package is a medium size, while the bar pan in the second bonus package is a large size. The scoop in the third bonus package is a medium size, and the linen in the fourth bonus package is a runner. I hope this helps with your future purchases. Happy shopping!

What is included in the Super Starter Package?

The Super Starter Package includes a variety of popular Pampered Chef products such as the Deep Covered Baker, Garlic Press, and Mix 'N Chop. It also includes business supplies and training materials to help you get started as a Pampered Chef consultant.

What is the cost of the Super Starter Package?

The Super Starter Package is available for $109 plus tax and shipping. However, Pampered Chef often offers promotions and discounts on this package, so be sure to check for any current deals.

What is the Super Bonus Package and how do I qualify for it?

The Super Bonus Package is an additional package that can be purchased by new consultants at a discounted price of $159. It includes even more products and business supplies to help you kickstart your Pampered Chef business. To qualify for this package, you must sign up as a consultant and submit at least $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days.

Can I customize my Super Starter Package?

While the Super Starter Package cannot be customized, you can add additional products to your order at a discounted price. These products will still count towards your sales total for the Super Bonus Package.

What resources are included in the Super Starter Package to help me get started?

In addition to products and business supplies, the Super Starter Package also includes access to the Consultant's Corner website, which provides training materials, marketing resources, and support from other Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheesehead
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cheesehead
Replies