• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Fall Recipes Are You Sharing on Your Website?

I also start each article with a <br> to add a blank line that will still be there on the main News page.Mine is /jrs not to be confused with Jennifer Stephens - he-he...Mine is /jrs not to be confused with Jennifer Stephens - he-he...
jrstephens
I provide free recipes on my website and want to change to some Fall ones before Isend out my newsletter. What are yall putting on your site for those that share recipes?

Ok not to hijack but I am a computer idiot...where do you post your recipes on your PWS?? I would like to start posting one but I don't even know where to put it.

chefheidi2003 said:
Ok not to hijack but I am a computer idiot...where do you post your recipes on your PWS?? I would like to start posting one but I don't even know where to put it.

I put them under news - create a new title and put them there...

chefheidi2003 said:

I add mine to my displays on my home page. You know how you can create and choose wording to display the specials and themes and stuff? I just copy and paste my recipes in there on one of the home page displays I choose. Does that make sense? It does not sounds like I provided a very good answer.

My website is /pyc.

Thank you Jennifer, I checked out your PWS now it makes sense.

chefheidi2003 said:

You can put it as an article under your News section.

chefheidi2003 said:
Thank you Jennifer, I checked out your PWS now it makes sense.

YW. Glad I did not confuse you more! ha!

I have the 20-minute ribs and a Halloween Mummy Cheese Spread. They're in a news article.
/annszwarc

Mine is /jrs not to be confused with Jennifer Stephens - he-he...

Hey Ann - mind if I "borrow" most of your click here before you place an order text?

No problem. I got it from Rae Bates!
:)

Ann,

How did you get some of your news titles & wording in bold? I've tried to do bold before & can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!

janetupnorth said:
Mine is /jrs not to be confused with Jennifer Stephens - he-he...

That is so funny!!! I thought about that as soon a I read what it was!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Ann,

How did you get some of your news titles & wording in bold? I've tried to do bold before & can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!

I would like to know that too. I cannot get bold on mine.

I wish we had an orange homepage for October! I think that would look cool for Halloween.

to make text bold...you need to put these brackets in front of the text <> with the letter B inside them...and the same brackets with /B insidde them at the end of the text

Thanks! I got it to work!

Last edited:
I was just going to post that!
I also start each article with a <br> to add a blank line that will still be there on the main News page.

I am using the apple berry salsa with cinnamon chips recipe for my website this month.

I am offering the Harvest Apple Cake and Turkey Cranberry Wreath. Both are listed on my website /lockhartkitchen.

I am going to update my site in the next few days; I've had trifle recipes up all summer and will replace with fall recipes. I plan to add either the 30 minute chicken or 20 minute ribs; a skillet cake (LOVE THOSE) and the brie recipe.

Related to What Fall Recipes Are You Sharing on Your Website?

1. What kinds of soup recipes can I find on your website for fall?

On our website, you can find a variety of delicious soup recipes perfect for fall. Some popular options include butternut squash soup, pumpkin chili, and creamy potato soup. We also have some unique recipes like apple cider soup and pumpkin curry soup.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for fall recipes on your website?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and preferences. That's why we have a wide selection of vegetarian and vegan fall recipes, such as roasted vegetable quinoa bowls, lentil and mushroom shepherd's pie, and pumpkin and black bean enchiladas.

3. Do you have any recipes for fall desserts?

Of course! Fall is the perfect time for indulging in sweet treats. Our website features a variety of dessert recipes, from classic pumpkin pie to more unique options like apple cider donuts and caramel apple cheesecake bars. We also have some healthier options like pumpkin protein balls and apple cinnamon oatmeal cookies.

4. Can I find any recipes for using seasonal ingredients like apples and squash?

Absolutely! We love using fresh, seasonal ingredients in our recipes. Our fall collection includes many recipes featuring apples, squash, and other popular fall produce. Some examples include apple and butternut squash salad, roasted acorn squash with apple and pecan stuffing, and apple cinnamon French toast bake.

5. Are there any one-pot or slow cooker recipes for fall on your website?

Yes, we understand the importance of convenience and easy cleanup when it comes to cooking. Our website features several one-pot and slow cooker recipes perfect for fall, such as chicken and vegetable stew, slow cooker butternut squash and lentil curry, and beef and barley soup. These recipes are perfect for busy weeknights or lazy weekends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kimbproctor1