• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does "Qualify" Mean? Update

In summary, my upline director said that the company has the right to ask for the kit back if you don't have the intention of trying to establish a business. That was the purpose of listing your first shows on your original kit application. It is rare that they do this, but they have done it in the past. You need to submit $200 in sales every other month to stay active. If you go inactive, you lose your career sales and, after 12 months of being inactive, you would need to re-purchase the kit to reactivate.
PamperedJess
This is what my upline director said when I asked her

The company has the right to ask for the kit back if you don't have the intention of trying to establish a business. That was the purpose of listing your first shows on your original kit application. It is rare that they do this.

To stay active, you need to submit $200 in sales every other month.

Sorry forgot to add this part from my director.I am also glad that you seem to be gleaming lots of information off of the chat sights. This is a good alternative if you are too busy for personal trainings and networking meetings. I will say that, that information might not always be right. They are not sponsored by the company. If it is something important I appreciate you checking with me.

During your Super Starter months, you cannot go inactive. After you complete your SS months, you need to submit $200 every other month to retain your active status. If you go inactive, you need to submit $200 in sales to reactive. After 12 months of being inactive you would need to re-purchase the kit to reactivate. If an emergency comes up, you can ask for a waiver from Field Services to retain active status.

HTH

something else to think about. If you go inactive, you lose your career sales. As you know, you get a raise when you reach 15000.00 in career sales. If you go inactive your sales will start again at 0.

Shawnna

AlsoIf you have any recruits under you , once you become inactive they go to the person who recruited you,and once you reactivate you still do not get your recruits back. I had one when i went inactive , i lost her and all my sales. I had to start all over :(

They are not sponsored by the company

By "they" does she mean this (and any other) message board/s? Or does she mean the people on the message boards? In the absence of an official PC message board, I think it makes so much sense to gather with other PC consultants/directors. A lot of times I call my director with questions, and a lot of times I jump on here. I like to read here, too, for the millions of ideas. Maybe I just haven't had my RDA of chocolate today, but something about her response rubbed me wrong so I wanted to be sure to say THANK YOU to everyone on this board for being available day or night and being willing to share your great ideas, advice & experience so freely.

WendyAebi said:
Maybe I just haven't had my RDA of chocolate today, but something about her response rubbed me wrong so I wanted to be sure to say THANK YOU to everyone on this board for being available day or night and being willing to share your great ideas, advice & experience so freely.

I think I mustn't have had my RDA of chocolate today either, because I felt the same way, Wendy. Perhaps she didn't mean it to sound like that - that's the trouble with email.
Anyway, I wanted to add my thank you to all of the wonderful people on this site who have been more help than my own director.

Hello

I think I know how she meant it and it wasn't in a good way. Email/Message boards work for me because they are quick and easy. My director hates when I email her. The first time we were on the phone it was about and hour and a half conversation. I told her that if I had questions I would email her because I really didn't have time to just chat on the phone with her.

I have received more good advice, help and kind words from the people on this forum this my own director and I will continue to do so.

Thanks Everyone.

Directors lurking!Besides, I've noticed several members of this board are directors (there may be more who simply don't have it on their signature).
D.C.

I love this site!!!:D I don't know what I would do without this site. I don't really have time to be talking on the phone either. I DO NOT miss a Cluster Meeting but most of the other ideas and advice I have gotten from this site. It is basically a 24 hour service, if you really think about it. There are a lot of Directors and Future Directors on this site and I don't think they are any less knowledgeable than your Director. I had a question today and I couldn't get in touch with my Director, the people on this site helped me with my answers. Remember, it is your business, and you do with it what you want. that includes training. :D

I agreeI participate in cluster meetings and one on one coaching with my director, but this site has such a wealth of information and it has helped by business more in the last few months, than anything else I had done.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Thank you, too!I think it's great that we can all share our ideas! I know having other consultants in my area makes for some competition. One being my recruit who is constantly looking to me for ideas. I hate to give away all of my "secrets to success" since she grew up this tiny little town, and of course knows everybody and their brother! (I've only been here for 4 years, and was just starting to "reap the benefits" of being the only consultant in the area. Now to top the cake another girl has signed with pc under her cousin who lives in NC (too far for her to attend those cluster meetings, so the 2nd girl, is now a Hospitality in my cluster!)

I have been blessed with a great director who will go out of her way to help any of us within the cluster. I also have a great cluster. We all get along like best friends, although none of us live near one another (except me & the above mentioned!)

I have to say "HOORAY" for this site. I've learned more in the last few weeks, than I've learned in the past 4 1/2 years with PC! It's great to hear all of your ideas & opinions! I know you all are sick of seeing my name! :p It's also great to know there are other consultants around our Nation & around the world, experiencing the same things that we as individuals deal with in this business!

THANK YOU ALL, God bless you & your businesses & keep posting those great ideas! I know I'll have more questions to ask as they arise! I've been selfish about sharing this site with others in my area, because I've gained so much from it!

PamperedJess said:
I am also glad that you seem to be gleaming lots of information off of the chat sights. This is a good alternative if you are too busy for personal trainings and networking meetings. I will say that, that information might not always be right. They are not sponsored by the company. If it is something important I appreciate you checking with me.

Several have commented that this "hit you wrong" - I LOVE the "RDA of chocolate" line!! I believe that this director just wants her consultants to use her for information and maybe even feels a little threatened by sites like this one. PC gives directors lots of resources and most directors WANT to be the person doing the training for her down-line. We take it seriously! I know that my favorite part of being a PC consultant and director is helping others - that's why I visit here so often - I love you guys! ;)

I have given my team the link to this site and I know some visit it but I do hope that they will contact me for specific information. That being said I am glad to see that sometimes they ask YOU for ideas and suggestions about things going on in their businesses. It's always great to get OTHER people's ideas!

I also want to comment that you DO have to be careful and not take everything you read on "these sites" as gospel. Sometimes information IS passed on that is not entirely according to PC "rules". Some directors and consultants view the guidelines very loosely and sometimes even HO phone operators interpret things wrong (I have found that if I email HO I get a more accurate answer than phoning - they are more likely to make SURE they are correct if they are putting it in writing!).

If ever in doubt be sure to read your Recipe for Success and call your upline - even if you have to go as far as your National Senior Executive.

What you're saying makes a lot of sense, Beth, and gives me more to think about from a director's perspective. It brings up another question for me, but I think I'll start a separate thread ;)

I agree with Beth to a point. Jess has posted about other difficulties with her director before. I think this site DOES probably help her more. Now if Beth were her director it might be a whole other story because I am sure Beth is an awesome director. ;) LOL. Thank goodness I have a good director and a great hospitality director that has taken me in. Both are very helpful. I also gain a lot from reading this board.

Actually you guys are correct this site is great. My director does mean well but I think that we just have a personality conflict. I don't like being pushy or pushy peoplle and she is very pushy in my opion. Everyone here has been super helpful and I really appreciate it so much.

What does "qualify" mean?

"Qualify" means to meet the requirements or standards necessary to be considered eligible for something.

What are the requirements to "qualify" for a promotion or special offer?

The requirements to "qualify" for a promotion or special offer may vary. It could be based on a minimum purchase amount, a specific product or product category, or a certain time frame. Be sure to read the details of the promotion or offer to determine the specific requirements.

How do I know if I have "qualified" for a promotion or special offer?

Once you have met the requirements for a promotion or special offer, you will typically receive a confirmation email or see the discount applied at checkout. If you are unsure, you can always contact our customer service team for assistance.

What happens if I don't "qualify" for a promotion or special offer?

If you do not meet the requirements for a promotion or special offer, you will not receive the discount or benefit associated with it. However, keep an eye out for future promotions and offers that you may qualify for!

Can I "qualify" for multiple promotions or special offers at once?

In most cases, you can only "qualify" for one promotion or special offer at a time. However, some promotions may allow for stacking or combining offers. Again, be sure to read the details of the promotion to determine if this is allowed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mzpatient
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • PamperedJess