• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Message Cancelled: What Does It Mean?

In summary, when a message is cancelled, it means that the sender has deleted the message before it was delivered to the recipient. The message cannot be retrieved once it is cancelled, and there could be various reasons for why it was cancelled. Once a message is sent, it cannot be cancelled, but it can be deleted from the sender's device. The recipient will not be notified if a message is cancelled.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
What does it mean when you are leaving an answering machine message and while you are still talking it says message cancelled?
I have been in contact with a potential recruit through email and told her that I would touch base with her by phone. So I sent her an email last week with ways she could possibly pay for her kit and told her I would call. So I call, and while I am leaving a message, while I am talking it says message cancelled. Does that mean that I tried to leave too long a message or did she erase it in the middle because she doesn't want to hear from me? I am afraid to call back, should I email her again?

I have no idea what that means. Was it a regular land line phone or cell phone. Weird.

Land line

I would call her back. There are too many reasons it could do that. Who knows, the machine could have been full or the message was too long

I've never heard of that happening.

It has happened to me and it was because the phone was full. I don't think they can hang up on you like that.. SOOOO call back and have excitement in your voice... and finalize it all!! Good luck!!

It can happen if your cheek bumps the right button, too, while you're talking.

What does it mean when a message is cancelled?

When a message is cancelled, it means that the sender has decided to delete the message before it was delivered to the recipient. This could be due to a change of heart or a mistake in the message content.

Can I retrieve a cancelled message?

Once a message is cancelled, it cannot be retrieved. The message is permanently deleted and cannot be accessed by either the sender or the recipient.

Why did my message get cancelled?

There could be a few reasons why a message was cancelled. It could be due to a technical error, the sender changed their mind, or there was an issue with the message content. If you are unsure, you can reach out to the sender for more information.

Can I cancel a message that I've already sent?

Once a message has been sent, it cannot be cancelled. However, you can delete the message from your own device, but it will still be visible to the recipient.

Will the recipient be notified if I cancel a message?

No, the recipient will not be notified if you cancel a message. They will simply not receive the message and will not know that it was cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mzpatient
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • jross93